"I still want you"

Taehyung walked to the hall and saw Hara was talking with jimin.

"Someone's jealous right now",Taehyung looked behind and saw jungkook smirked at him.

"None of your business..",Taehyung tried to walk away but Jungkook held taehyung's arm to prevent him.

"I think you better protect your baby girl.She's too into jimin.She always take care of jimin especially when jimin was hurt.Hara never care of other students in the class including me,thats the reason why i failed on flirting her",Taehyung eyes glued on jungkook.

"Stop this crap,dont you ever talk nonsense aboutHara" ,Taehyung warned Jungkook.

"Im just gave you advice,you might regret it soon",Jungkook patted taehyung's shoulders and walked away.

Taehyung saw Hara tried to hold jimin's face but jimin pushed her hand and walked away.

As he walked passed taehyung,he gave a sharp gaze towards taehyung and left.

Taehyung saw Jimin's face and neck have some patches remind hin something,what Namjoon have told him before.

Taehyung saw Hara entered her class and lose from his vision.

--

After school,Taehyung waited for Hara infront of her class.

"Hara!whats your plan for today?Are you gonna go to jimin's house?i want to follow you",Taehyung asked.

"Im not going today.lets go home",she answered with a sigh.

Taehyung looked at her and he felt that Hara tried to hide her sadness.

"C'mon Hara,i'll treat you icecream",he held her hand and both of them went to the icecream stall together.