"I must hide"

Its been two weeks since Mrs Min's death.

Jimin had quit school and he have been working as a janitor for a hotel.

His boss let him to live in an abandoned room behind their kitchen as his salary have been cut off into half of it.

Hara always visited him after work as she brought him some food from her home for her to eat with him.

After her death,Jimin never talked to anyone except important things like for cleaning or so on.

Hara decided to be there for him cause she worried for him.

He already attempt suicide countless times but luckily she always got a chance to save him.

Hara set her mind that as long as she live,she will always take care of him.

She packed some food into those tupperwares and put it in her bag.

"Where are you going?",Namjoon asked.

"I want to go to visit my friend.I will be back at 10" ,Hara answered.

"Dont be late",Namjoon gave his permission.

--

When she arrived,she saw some of his workmates as she decided to greet him.

"Hi,you guys are jimin's workmates right?,is he already done?Have you seen him?,she asked.

."We dont know miss.Last time we met him was during break.We supposed to clean a room but he voluntered to do it all by himself.Hes acting weird but we just accept it",they answered.

Hara started to feel uneasy and worried.

"May i know which room it is?",she asked.

"You can entered it by yourself.Let us accompany you.",they offered their help as they lead her to the room.

When she arrived,she hurriedly entered the room when she saw Jimin tried to drown himself in the bathtub.

Hara quickly pulled him up and luckily he still breathing.

"Jimin!What are you doing?!Please dont do this to me!"

Tears flowing from the corner of her eyes as she hugged him like she wished she will never let go.

He cried and chocked in his sobs,"im sorry Hara..i felt scared.i felt like i dont deserved this life".

Hara wiped his tears and kissed his cheek,"i will always be there for you so please dont leave me".

Hara brought him to her home while his workmates helped her cleaned those scene.

--

Hara arrived home by taxi when she saw Taehyung was standing at the garden looking at her.

"Taehyung,does my brother still awake?",she asked.

"No, he's already asleep.why?"he asked.

"Help me carry Jimin into the guest room.He's sick and he needs to rest",Hara asked for help.

Taehyung looked at Hara in disbelief but he hurriedly came and held Jimin up to the guest room.

After Jimin laid on the bed,Hara and Taehyung left the room.

"What if your brother knows about this?",he asked.

"Dont worry,i will cover it up but you must kept this a secret,please",Hara begged him with her puppy eyes.

Taehyung looked down before he sighed and nodded.

After Taehyung had went home,Hara entered the room and laid a matress to cover jimin's body.

Hara sat on the bed then looked at him,she felt sad and pity at him.

Hara carressed his cheeks and get up while suddenly he pulled Hara's hand strongly until she fell on top of him.

"Please be here for me",he begged while his eyes were closed.

A tear suddenly drop from the corner of his eye.

Hara looked at him then she laid beside of him,hugged him.

....i hope the time stops...