would everything be different now

Hara awake when she heard her baby cried.

She walked hurriedly to her room and lifted her baby so that she will stop crying.

"Mommy's here..mommy's here".

"She really followed her dad footsteps,always troubled you.Can you please shut her mouth,she really disturb my sleep!",Namjoon cursed and walked back to his room.

Its been a year since Jimin's death.

Hara want to take care of the baby by herself but Namjoon asked her to come home eventhough he didnt like Hara's daughter.

At first,Hara wanted to reject it but she thought of her baby's health and for her own good so she agree with it.

Eventhough Namjoon always act rudely towards her baby,Taehyung always helped her took care of her baby.

He always been there for her making her felt guilty towards him.

--

Everyday everynight Hara cant stop thinking of Jimin.

Hara blamed herself as she thought that Jimin would still be alive if she doesnt let him go.

The police told her that the taxi driver are still nowhere to be found so he might be the suspect but she didnt mind because even if she know who is he,Jimin will never come back.

Suddenly,the window beside her knocked by a strong wind.

Hara looked through the window as she saw a beautiful night view that she havent watched for a long time after Jimin's death.

She took the telescope then she looked through it.

The sky looks very magnificent while the stars shone brightly.

Then there's a star that shone brightly than the others.

When she looked at it,tears suddenly flowed from her eyes.

It was heaetbreaking when she felt like the star represents Jimin and when it shone it shows how wide jimin's smile when he looked at her.

"Hara,are you ok?", Taehyung suddenly appeared infront of her room.

Hara wiped your tears and smiled at him.

"Why are you crying?"he asked.

"Im just missed him",she answered.

Hara suddenly bursted into tears and hugged him.

Taehyung hugged her back and wiped your tears.

"You have to be strong.Your daughter needs you".

Hara looked at him and smiled at him.

"Thank you Taehyung",she thanked him then hugged him back.

He accompanied her to bed then he left her room after she fall asleep.