Im crying

"Taehyung,have you seen my telescope?",she asked.

Hara have been searching for the telescope since she realized that the telescope was gone after breakfast.

"Nope,i havent seen it",he replied.

"Just let it gone.Those junks should be vanished",Namjoon replied while reading a newspaper at the living room.

Hara ignored him as she walked to her room trying to search there.

"Hara,are you sure it was here or you left it at your home?",Taehyung asked while helping her looked for the telescope.

"I think i have used it last night.Are you sure you didnt see it when you come to my room last night?",she asked Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at her and shrugged.

"Taehyung,please looked for my baby for me".

Hara hugged him then walked downstairs.

"Where are you going?",Taehyung asked.

"Im going back to my house",she fetched her handbag and walked out from the house.

--

When she arrived,she entered her house and began looking for the telescope.

Hara entered her room and looked for it but its not here.

Suddenly,the door of her room closed by itself.

Hara looked back as she saw Yoongi standing there smirked at her.

Hara felt scared as se walked back a step.

"Do you miss me Hara?",he asked with a giggle.

"What are you doing here?",Hara asked while her eyes being wild looked for something to protect herself.

"You know what,i really miss you so much.I felt regret to burn the house cause i cant see you anymore but i have to cover myself after i killed her.You should see how Jimin cried like a crybaby.I thought he will died there",he laughed while took a step closer to her.

"so you're the one who killed auntie min!how could you do that?!How about Jimin?is it you?!",she asked.

Her eyes full of anger when she looked at his face,she felt like she want to smashed him and burned him like what he did to his own mother.

"you're so smart Hara but you should be more smarter.I bet your brother dont teach you to be careful to any guy including your friend?

Hara widened her eyes,

"What do you mean?Taehyung?Dont ever try to trick me!",Hara yelled at him.

"Yup,but im not trying to trick you.I tricked Taehyung and this is what i got,your body"he laughed.

"Do you realize that he really likes you but you kept on hurting him by falling in love to Jimin.I thought he's a smartass but ddaeng he became stupid when it comes about you.He paid me to kill Jimin so i killed the taxi driver and i drove the taxi.Jimin doesnt even realize me cause he kept on looking at window.Before the accident,i jumped out of the car and left Jimin in there.He's too shocked,you should looked at his face at that time!"

Hara suddenly kneeled after she heard what he said.

She felt pain and anger in her heart as she wished she could turned back time to save him.

"ohh wait,are your memory fadding?you really didnt remember that you used the telescope yesterday?",Yoongi asked.

Hara looked at him,

"Taehyung really good for dealing.He promised me to send you here and you really came.Eventhough its hard for him to send you to me but yuh deal is a deal",

Yoongi walked to Hara and pushed her at the bed.

Hara tried to get up but he pinned both of her hands and his face come closer to hers until she felt his breath.

"youre gonna be mine",she tried to yell for help but he hurriedly kissed her.

Tears flowing from her eyes hoping this is not real.

Suddenly,he stopped and fainted on her

Hara pushed him aside as she saw Namjoon was there.

"Oppa!",Hara ran to him and hugged him.

The police entered the room and arrested Yoongi.

"Im sorry Hara,i should come earlier",he apologized while hugged her and kissed her forehead assuring she's fine.

Namjoon had followed her secretly because he felt uneasy when he saw Hara walked out.

He wanted to attack Yoongi earlier but he stopped when he heard Yoongi's confession.

He felt guilty and hurriedly called the police.

The police also arrested Taehyung and their took care of the baby until Hara and Namjoon arrived at the police station.