"I can never do that"

Hara was waiting for Taehyung outside of the icecream stall in a sudden,Yoongi came to Hara.

"Hara-ah,where have you been?why you dont come to my house anymore?i kept on missing you and waiting for you.How about i treat you dinner today?",he asked Hara with a smirk.

"With what?with the money that you stole from your mother?",Hara ask him abruptly with her sarcastic voice.

Yoongi looked shocked but he tried to act calm.

"What are you talking about?This must be from that scumbag's mouth.I will settled with him later",he talked while he came closer to Hara.

"Dont come near me or i'll scream",she warned him.

"The more you resist,the more i felt like i want to hold you,hug you,kiss you"he held her chin and her waist while Hana tried to release herself.

Suddenly a voice interrupted,

"Leave her alone!",Taehyung yelled at him.

"If i dont,then what?",Yoongi asked Taehyung with a grin.

Taehyung pushed Yoongi until he fell on the ground.

"Lets go",Taehyung held her hand when suddenly Yoongi pulled Taehyung facing him then punched him.

Taehyung fell while Hara ran to him to help him.

Yoongi stopped her step and ran away when he heard police car siren.

Hara helped Taehyung to get up and brought him to her home.

--

"Maid,please cook some porridge for Taehyung",Namjoon ordered the maid.

"Yah,why you done that.You know it will hurt you.I can take care of myself.",Hara nagged at taehyung.

"He does that to protect you.You shouldnt talk or befriend to any weird guys.This will happened to you.Poor Taehyung have to face all this",Namjoon scolded at Hara back while Taehyung smiled.

"Ok,im sorry.I will be more careful next time",she apologized.

After a few hours,Namjoon sent Taehyung back to his house.

Namjoon offered Taehyung to sleep at their house but Taehyung rejected it because of his reasons.

The Next Day

Hara walked down the stairs and sat beside her brother who was watching the tv.

He took a day off today so he planned to have a rest at home.

Hara leaned on his shoulders and he wrapped his left hand on her waist.

Both of them enjoyed watching together in a sudden it remind her of Jimin.

"Whats he being doing lately?Does he fine or still hurt?",Hara mumbled herself until she didnt realized that Namjoon had been talking to her.

"Hara,are you ok?",she startled and apologized.

"Whats happening?You look like you are in confusion"he asked while looked at Hara.

"Oppa,can i ask you a question?"

"haha,of course.what is it?"he laughed and looked back at Hara.

"Have you ever feel like you keep on thinking about a person eventhough he does not do anything to you and hes not there at the time you think of the person?what does it mean?,Hara asked in confusion.

He suddenly laughed and answered,

"that means you fall in love at the person.",he looked at Hara with a grin.

"Then what should i do?",she asked.

"easy,go and tell him."he answered and messed her bangs.

Hara felt annoyed with her brother but he find it cute.

"So tell me who?"he asked.

"I will tell you later"Hara hugged him and she ran to her room.

At Night

Hara walked to the streets when she saw Jimin walking alone holding some recycle bag.

"Jimin!!" ,Hara called while ran at him.

He stopped and looked at her.

"How have you been?Where are you going?",Hara asked him.

"I on my way to go home",he answered.

"Jimin,i have something to tell you.would you mind if you can spare some of your time for me?",she asked.

He nodded and both of them walked to a park nearby.

"What are you going to say?Are you allowed to walk alone at night?Does your brother know about it?"he asked.

"I also felt weird but he gave permission for me because i have something important to tell you",she answered.

"What is it?"he looked at her.

"The truth is i have been trying to tell you about this.I...I...I like you",she confessed.

Jimin looked at Hara with a shocked face.

"In a sudden?"he asked.

"Nope,i dont know when,hehe",Hara smiled at him.

"I gotta go"he talked and he walked away hurriedly from Hara.

Hara kinda shocked but its too late to stop him.

"Does he mad?",she mumbled.

Hara looked at her side when she saw Jimin's bag.

He left it there.

Hara brought the bag and went to Jimin's home to return the bag.

--

Jimin felt confused,he kept on thinking about Hara's confession.

His thought went off when he heard firetruck sirens ranging.

He realized that many people were standing infront of his house and then saw a big fire.

He quickly ran to enter his house to save his mother but the police stopped him.

"No,please...my mum is in there..she need help!!please!!!she cant be alone!!!please..let me in!!mom!!!mom!!!!",he yelled while burst into tears.

Only God knows what he felt at that time.

--

Hara was on her way to Jimin s house when she saw the big fire.

She ran when saw Jimin was crying infront of his house holding by many people.

Hara ran to him and held him tight.

Jimin looked at Hara then held her shoulders.

"Hara,please!mom was in there.She needs help!she scared to be alone,she might be scared right now.please Hara tell them!"he begged at her.

"Jimin,the fireman will try to save your mum.lets wait,be strong jimin.,trust your faith",Hara tried to comfort jimin.

He looked at her and suddenly he kneeled infront of her.

Hara squatted until her eye and his eye in the same level when she hugged him.

Jimin's vision blurred then he fainted.

Hara hurriedly called the ambulance and ask all the people there to give some space for Jimin.

..im sorry im too late...