"I want to hold you"

Hara arrived at her seat while she saw Jimin have arrived earlier.

"Hey Jimin,I want to say im sorry for yesterday.I didnt meant to hurt you.I brought some patches and plasters for you.Ummm...dont worry its free because i took it secretly from my brothers office.He wont know that..hehe".

Jimin looked at Hara then looked back at the window.

When class started,she realized that Jimin still looking at the window.

Hara sneakily put the patches and plasters into his bag.

When the bell rang,he quickly stood and walked out from the classroom.

Hara ran to him as she planned to go to recess together with him.

Hara followed him quietly as he walked out the school and went to the back of the school.

He sat there while looking at the sky.

As she start a step forward,she saw Jungkook and his friends approached Jimin.

"Hey Jimin!I thought i have lose you.We kinda dont have enough money to buy cigarretes because the price become higher lately.I thought if you could lend us some?".

"I have none,"Jimin answered while doesnt look at Jungkook at all.

"What do you mean none?You think this a joke?You dont remember what happened to your palm,do you?or do you wish you lose your fingers right now?!"Jungkook talked while held Jimin's chin.

Jimin continue doesnt give attention at Jungkook making Jungkook's anger burst.

Jungkook took a piece of broken glasses beside Jimin and planned to hurt him when in a flash of light Hara pushed jungkook.

Jungkook fell on the ground while Hara's hand hurt from the piece of glass that jungkook held before.

Jimin shocked and panicked.

"Yah!What are you doing here?!",

Jungkook tried to slap Hara but out of the blue Taehyung held his hand and pushed him aside.

"Do you want me to report to the principal about your behaviour?",Taehyung warned Jungkook and his friends.

They quickly ran away from Taehyung,they scared of Taehyung because Taehyung was the head of the school council.

Jimin looked at Hara,he tried to talk something but quickly ran as Taehyung tried to approach him.

Taehyung blinked his eyes,confused with Jimin's reaction before he turned to Hara.

"Are you ok Hara?Lets go to the school clinic.The nurse can treat you",

Taehyung helped Hara to get up and accompany her to the clinic.