I still want you

"Im home"

Jimin went into the home while Hara were cooking for dinner.

"Why do you come back home early?You usually come around 8",Hara asked.

"Is it wrong for me to come home early so that i can meet you",he answered with a smile.

He went to his room changed his clothes.

"Wait for a while,I almost done",Hara told him.

He looked at Hara and smiled but deep down he still cant figured out how to explained at her.

--

Jimin went to the factory to do his work.He felt uncomfortable when the other workers kept on staring at him doing his work.

He just continued his work when Hoseok came,

"Yah jimin!you have no shame huh..boss had fired you so just leave this place now!"he ordered.

Jimin looked at Hoseok,"what do you mean?"he asked.

"We know you are the one who sneak into the office and stole some money.Thats why you never talked to us so that we didnt realized your behaviour.You have been caught Jimin!",Hoseok yelled at Jimin infront of other workers.

Jimin looked at Hoseok,he curled his fist.

He wanted to punch Hoseok but then he remembered Hara.

He took his things and walked away.

--

Both of you sat infront of your house while enjoying the night view.

"Hara,starting from tomorrow i will have a day off"

Hara looked at Jimin in disbelief.

He realized that Hara looked at him,

"urm..i will be promoted to another factory due to my working skills.They want to congratulate me so they gave me a long day off.They will give me a call when i can start to go to work",he answered.

Hara cheered and hugged him tightly.

"Congratulations on your promotion!I know you can do well!",Hara cheered at him.

"As you have gave me a good news,i also have a good news for you",Hara smiled.

He looked at her waiting for her to tell him.

Hara laughed and pointed her finger to her stomach.

Suddenly,his lips portrays a wide smile and he danced while yelling,

"im gonna be a father!everyone,im gonna be a father!",he hugged Hara and both of them kissed each other.

Both of them laid on the ground enjoying the night view.

The situation became quiet but then Jimin get up hurriedly and brought to you a box.

"What is it?",she asked him.

He smiled and told her to open it.Hara opened it and you saw a telescope,she felt very happy and surprised.

"I have collected some money from my salary to buy one but i only afford to buy the cheaper one.I hope you like it.",he smiled while scratched his neck shyly.

"I love you Jimin.Thank you for this.",she kissed him and hugged him.

Five months later

Jimin packed some of his clothes into his bag.

He told Hara that he will have a night at his friend's house.

Hara let him go as she can live by herself for a night.

He hugged and kissed Hara before he entered the taxi and the taxi gone from her vision.

Jin's place

"Hyung!",Jimin yelled after he arrived at Jin's place.

Jin walked to Jimin and hugged him."I havent meet you for a long time.Im glad we already got the chance to meet",Jin invited Jimin to enter his house.

They spend their time together like fishing and so on.

After supper,both of them sat outside while enjoying their coffee.

"How's your wife?",Jin asked.

"Shes pregnant and i will become a father",Jimin answered with a smile.

"Congrats for you!You shouldnt leave her alone at this period.Womens always need their husband especially during their pregnancy".

"Never mind,its only a night.She even gave me permission to go to your place.When i come back,i will always be here and never go anywhere except to the toilet",Jimin answered.

Both Jimin and Jin laughed enjoying their good times and talked about their memories since their young.

"How's Yoongi?",Jin asked out of the blue makes Jimin almost choked.

Jin patted his back until Jimin gave a sign that shows he's fine.

"He's gone since mom's death.Police suspected him for the fire as he's been involved into drugs and gangs.I felt very worried that he might disturb Hara but i believed that he will never disturbed her",Jimin talked to jin while smiling widely.

Everytime he mentioned Hara's name,he cant stop smiling and deep down he really missed her.

The Next Day

Jimin waved goodbye to Jin and get into the taxi.

He kept on looking at window as suddenly the taxi drove to the wrong way.

"Im sorry sir but you supposed to go left,not continue straight",Jimin explained to the taxi driver.

"Im sorry,i thought you want to head that way,"he apologized.

Jimin just ignored him and looked away.

He remembered how Hara always disturb her looking at the window by trying to talk to him,poking him and so on.

He really missed Hara so much.

"I cant wait to see you".

--

Hara waited infront of the house.

She felt worried as he still doesnt come back since this morning until now which clock already strike 12.

Suddenly,a group of people come infront of her house.Hara walked slowly to them as she find it hard to walk fastly especially during her pregnancy.

"Hara-ah...Hara-ah"they tried to explained to her.

"Why?What's happening?",she asked.

"Jimin..Jimin involved in an accident and he..he died".

Hara felt shocked and flabbergasted.

She tried to hold her grip but then she fainted.

...thank you for being with me..