"Give you ME"

"Jimin!!"Hara ran to him.

"I want to go to your home",Hara talked to him while gasped for some air after running.

After that day,she always followed him home as she really love to eat Mrs.Min's cooking.

Taehyung knows and he understands as he have a lot of work to do with the students council.

Jimin looked at her and walked away,

"Does taehyung know?"he asked.

"I forgot!im gonna text him!thank you for reminding me!",she still out of breath but she hurriedly followed him.

--

"Im.."

"We're home!",Hara interrupted him and grinned at him.

He just entered and ignored her.

"Im gonna go to my room change my clothes.You just wait at the kitchen.Mom must be there",he walked to his room while Hara walked to the kitchen.

"There's no one here..",she mumbled.

"My mom was not here yet.She was at the supermarket buying some groceries.So you will join us for dinner?",Yoongi talked to her as she was looking for Mrs.Min in the kitchen.

"urm yeah!i though she was here.never mind i will wait for her infront",Hara quickly walked but suddenly yoongi held her hand and held her hair.

Hara felt kinda shocked and uncomfortable but she tried to move herself to loosen his grip at her hand.

"Mom!Where is my shirt?",Jimin yelled and walked to the kitchen.

Yoongi hurriedly ungrip and walked away from the kitchen.

"auntie is not here yet",Hara replied to Jimin.

--

Hara felt uncomfortable as Yoongi kept on staring at her.

He only not staring when Auntie Min or Jimin asked him to pass food near him to them.

After dinner,Hara helped Auntie Min cleaned the table.

Hara washed the dishes after Auntie Min told her she wanted to go to the toilet for a while.

While she was washing those dishes,she felt someone held her waist.

She looked back and then she saw Yoongi.

She looked in his eyes as he placed his hands on both side of her against the sink.

His gaze pierced through her as he leaned closer,brushing with his lips against her ear.

"I love it when we get closer,i always waited for you to come and i cant stand to hold myself especially when you smiled and you looked at me ",he whispered at her.

Hara felt scared as she felt his breath come nearer.

Suddenly she heard a sound of broken glass shattered.

Both of them including Mrs.Min hurriedly ran to the living room.

"Jimin,are you ok?How this happened?",Auntie Min asked Jimin.

Hara ran to her backpack and brought some plasters with ointment while his brother brought a bowl of water with napkin.

"It just an accident mom.I didnt realized when my feet suddenly tripping and i felt.Im sorry for breaking the bowl",he apologized.

--

Jimin accompanied her after Hara treated him.

"Jimin,I have something for you",Hara gave him the phone she bought for him.

"I planned to give to you since last week but i always left it at home,"she told him with a grin.

"erm..you shouldnt buy this for me",he answered.

Hara ignored him and tried to run away but he held her hand tightly until her body facing him.

"Starting from today,please dont come to my home everyday.I dont want to distresses my mum to cook a lot everyday as she knew you will come.You can come but not frequently"he talked.

Hara felt shocked after his confession towards her while Jimin walked away from her.

Hara felt sad because she really enjoyed spending her time with Mrs. Min but then she realized that Jimin doesnt like it.

--

Taehyung-ah....im gonna go to jimin's house.Dont wait for me ok!😁

Taehyung kept on reading Hara's message eventhough she have sent it to him an hour ago.

"Taehyung,are you ok?",Namjoon asked.

"Im fine,just a lot of work to do for the student council",Taehyung answered.

"I understand.I was also head of my student councill before.Hara always told me you got lot of work to do so she asked me to replace you for a while like treat her ice cream",Namjoon laughed while Taehyung just smiled.

"So taehyung,i know its kinda out of blue but do you like Hara?",Namjoon asked.

Taehyung was shocked but then he nodded.

"Sorry for asking such questions but im really glad you like her.I think she likes you too.You know,he always sneaked at my office took some bandages, patches,ointment and medicine.I realized that but i didnt mind because i know it must be for you",Namjoon answered while patted Taehyung.

Taehyung just smiled and they went to the dining room to have dinner together.

...little did she know...