"There's no name you can call me"

"Jimin!",Hara ran to Jimin while he tried to ignore her.

"Where have you been yesterday?Taehyung and i have waited for you",she asked jimin.

"i have work to do",he answered.

"oh,why you didnt tell me earlier!haha...never mind.As a punishment,tonight you must accompany me to a funfair tonight.no excuses",Hara smiled at him and walked away.

--

"So,what are you doing tonight?I thought we can go to the cinema together",Taehyung asked.

"erm..im kinda busy tonight.maybe next time Taehyung",Hara answered him with a smile.

"owh never mind,we can go next time"he replied.

--

Taehyung was lying on his bed while stared at the ceiling.

He felt something fishy on Hara's attitude.

He hurriedly called Hara's home when Namjoon was the one who answered.

Taehyung:Hyung,is Hara there?

Namjoon:Taehyung,why are you asking.I thought Hara's with you.She told me she want to go to the funfair with you.

Taehyung felt confused,curiousity started to engulf him what he heard that.

Namjoon:Does something happened to her?

Taehyung:"Everything's fine hyung.Im on my way right now just to make sure she's alrrady on her way.

Namjoon:huuh im glad to hear that haha

Taehyung:hehe thank you hyung

*end phone call*

Taehyung put the phone and quickly wore his jacket.

--

Taehyung arrived at the funfair when he saw Hara was standing alone infront of the gate.

"Hara,what are you doing here?"taehyung approached here.

"umm..i was planning to have a walk.",Hara answered awkwardly.

"its dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night.wow its a funfair!lets play together!",Taehyung pulled her hand and both of them get inside the funfair.

"Im sorry"