I still want you

2 years later

"Joah,where are you",Hara looked for her daughter.

She stopped searching for her when she saw Namjoon played with her daughter.

She smiled and very glad that everything's already turned into the good way. "Oppa,i want to go somewhere.Can you please looked for Joah for me..please",she begged and smiled at him.

He nodded,"Dont be late".

--

Hara visited Taehyung at the prison.

He looks different than before.

His face full of bruises and he didnt look attractive and lovely than before.

"Hows your day?",she asked.

She tried to smile at him but he just interrupted Hara,

"im sorry Hara,it was my fault.If i ever think twice,i might prevent all of this to happen.im scared Hara",he cried.

Hara felt sorry for him but she didnt know what to do.

"Im sorry Taehyung.I should have realize everything earlier.I should have realize that you love me and maybe...maybe this will never happened",Hara explained while stuttered cause she tried to hold her tears.

"Thank you for loving me Taehyung,this might be my last visit but i hope we can meet in the future. Please took care of Jimin when you meet him later".

He wiped his tears,looked at Hara and smiled.

His smile makes a tear drop from Hara's eye,

"i will and always love you.take care of yourself.i will meet Jimin later and i will apologized to him and i will tell him that you missed him so much.Please dont ever cry and be sad from now on",

He gave a sign to Hara to wipe her tears and act cute so that she laughed.

He put his right palm to the mirror and she put hers.

"thank you for everything"he said.

"Times up!Lets go"the guard held Taehyung so that he will stand up.

He looked at her and smiled.

..goodbye...

--

Tingtong..

"Who is it?"Hara peeped through the window as she saw a tall and handsome guy infront of her door.

Hara opened the door and he greeted her with a smile.

"Yes?"she said.

"Im Kim Seokjin.Im Jimin's friend.I newly know about Jimin and i'm very sorry for your loss",Jin said.

Hara smiled and invited him for tea infront of her house at the garden.

Hara sat with him while Namjoon was at the living room with Joah playing together.

"So,youre remarried?",Jin asked made Hara almost choked with his question.

He quickly grabbed a napkin nearby and gave it to Hara.

"Is everything fine?",Namjoon ran and came to Hara.

He felt worried when he saw her choked.

"Im fine",she answered.

Namjoon felt glad so he walked back to the living room.

"Sorry",Jin apologized.

"Nope,its my mistake.easily shocked, you explained and he smiled.

"Namjoon is my brother.He's the one right now that helped me took care of my daughter",she explained.

Jin suddenly laughed.His sudden laugh made her felt curious.

He looked at Hara,"The way you choked is the same like the way jimin choked when i ask him sudden questions."he smiled.

Hara laughed and smiled."So,since when you befriend Jimin?",she asked.

"We became friends since we in primary school.It started when someone tried to bully me and he came to the rescue.Hes very good at fighting,he even told me that he want to be a boxer when he grow up.He illegally joined some boxing competition because his father didnt approved it.I always be the one who accompany him to his training and the competition.He really love fighting but he stopped fighting when his mother died.His mother died because she had been attacked and got raped so Jimin felt guilty.He felt like its no use for him to fight if he cant even save the one he love.Thats when his father decided to remarried and moved to other town".

Hara was really into his story until she didnt realized that a tears drop from the corner of her eye.

"Jimin might be sad if he saw you crying",Jin passed her tissue and she wiped her tears.

"Here",Jin passed a journal to Hara.

"I cleaned my house and i saw this.I think Jimin left it during his visit.I think it might be important so I decided to meet you"he explained.

Hara looked at journal then she opened it.

She recognized Jimin's handwriting then she hugged the journal.

"Thanks",she thanked jin.

Hara walked with Jin and waved him goodbye.

Suddenly a strong wind came as held her hair from blocking her eyes.

She looked back and Jin's already gone.

....thank you...

Hara sat at the ground of the garden to read jimin's journal..