Chapter Seventeen: Gone

A/N: So here's a special glimpse into the mind of our very own Damon Coleson! StarryskiesT  you're welcome! So without further ado here's Damon's PoV!

(Damon's pov)
I growled furiously. I can't believe that my mate was kept from me for seventeen years, granted it wasn't her fault or her family and it was for her safety but I was still pissed.

"I think we should leave her to cool off" Dom stated Cooly like the biggest bunch of secrets hadn't just been bombed into the room. I snarled furiously as my wolf shook his fur out.

"No! I'm going after her!" I spat and turned away from them all. I needed to get out. I was about to shift and would gladly let my wolf rip into anything that stood in my way. Dom grabbed my arm and I whirled furiously.

"It's for the best-" I slammed my fist into his mouth so hard his head snapped back. He growled and lunged at me but I paid no heed. I grabbed him and tossed him aside. I was furious.

I quickly pinned him down and rain punch after punch on his face as Cole tried to pull me away. "I don't fucking care! You have no idea what's best for her! You left her to be abused for years and are only now batting you're eyelids! So don't you dare tell me what's best for her!" I roared as my wolf started to surface.

Suddenly a piercing scream rang through the air. I turned to see Lyla hunched over and breathing heavily. I ran to her as Tyler held her close. Joe, her mate rushed in and cradled her head in his lap as she was lowered to the floor.

"Lyla, baby what's wrong?" Joe cooed as her screams started to die down. Her eyes snapped to mine and tears leaked from them.

"Ember... I can't feel her or her wolf. There's nothing" she sobbed as we all stared at her in bewilderment. Was Ember d- no! I refuse to believe it she can't. I would've felt the bond shatter along with my soul.

"She's not dead. I would've felt the bond break." I replied through gritted teeth. Cole approached me but my wolf snarled at him. "I'm going to look for her, follow if you will" I stated calmly.

I was not calm I was frantic and panicked something had happened to the only thing that mattered to me besides my family and I felt a piece of my heart breaking.

I knew she wasn't dead but when Lyla had said she couldn't feel her it felt real. So damn real. I let my wolf take over as his primal instincts would be better if he was wild.

'Nikki! Get Bailey and my family down here now! Get our best trackers!' I hurriedly spoke as I followed Ember's intoxicating scent into the forest. The full moon glinted in the sky mockingly. I howled viciously. Fate was so fucking twisted.

'What's happened?' Her voice filtered into my head and I nearly cried.

'Ember is missing! She got into a fight with her family. She went into the woods. Lyla can't feel her. You got anything?' My breathing was frantic as I waited for her reply.

'Nothing. Oh god. Damon we need to find her. I'm in my way!' I thanked the goddess that I had Nikki in my life. Knowing her that girl would break all the speed limits and laws in England to find Ember and that's exactly what I needed her to do.

I shifted back and pulled on some shorts from a tree trunk and wiped the tears that were running down my face. I watched as Nikki's Land Rover parked further away in the woods and my family came rushing over along with Embers.

Nikki held me to her as I cried for the mate that had been taken from me. I had so much love for her that it was killing me and I would gladly die if it meant finding the one girl who was made for me.

"Damon! Over here!" Bailey shouted. I jogged to him and what he held shocked me. It was an empty syringe and the scent that was wrapped around it made me growl out in bloodlust.

Rogues. They had gotten to Ember in her vulnerable state and taken her From me. To say I was pissed was the understatement of the fucking year. I was furious. I wanted blood and I was going to have it, I don't care who I have to kill.

"Fuck! I should've followed her! Damnit, if I hadn't slipped up she wouldn't be in this situation!" I fumed and punched a tree sending a vibration through the woods. Baileys hand rested on my shoulder.

"Brother, it's not you're fault, she was angry and upset the fact that the rogues got here is a treachery in itself they shouldn't have been able to get through. Unless..."

Bailey suddenly growled very threateningly. "Somebody ratted is out. They must've told the rogues about boarder security." Retaliation hit.

"Someone ratted us out. Someone with a grudge. Sharon! So you know any wolves who may have a grudge against this pack or your allies?" Sharon thought for a moment before her eyes widened. Her hands shook as tears seeped from her eyes. I knew whatever she was about to say would not be good.

"We have two wolves that are siblings that help maintain security and patrols. Vincent and I had their parents executed after they tried to kill Lyla and Dominic.

They said what we did was unfair and they swore to get revenge, up until now we'd only took that as anger and petty ramblings and outbursts.  They along with some others were on patrol tonight." She explained. I growled furiously.

"I am so going to tear into someone!" Nikki fumed. "In fact, why don't Bailey and I go and follow the scent of rogues to see if we can pick up anything? The rest of you guys can find the traitors and do what you please. We're going to find her" Nikki vows before darting off with Bailey further into the woods.

I growled lowly. My mate was gone bout I would do anything to find her and if that meant getting drenched in blood until we got a lead, then so be it. I won't rest until she's found and every rogue slaughtered.

A/N: Hey guys! That was chapter seventeen! I hoped you all liked it! So tell me what you most liked about the chapter and if you want to see more of Damon's PoV although I probably won't do full chapters like this one. What do you think has happened to Ember?

Lemme know, and I'll see you in the next chapter! Xoxo