Chapter 42. [KZee]

Enjoy... Sorry sa nosebleed parts. Eedit ko pa lang yan kapag may time na ko kaya kung may mali man, hayaan niyo na muna. Salamat... =)))))))))

Dedicated to Ate Miq. Labyuuuu :*

RIGHT SIDE: KZee na may jetlag. Bakit kaya? =)))))

------------------------

KAYCEE'S POV

KZEE'Z CONZERT FOR A CAUZE

"This is a part of me that you'll never gonna ever take away from me! Yeah!"

"WHOO!"

"WE LOVE YOU KZEE!"

"YOU'RE OUR IDOL!"

"JA HEYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"Thank you for coming to this concert for a cause for our homeless kids in Nigeria! Just remember, dreams really do come true. Just put your mind and heart into it. See you soon!" I waved to my fans and walked directly to the backstage of this concert hall.

"Good job KZee. Job well done. No wonder you're the hottest teen sensation right now." said Manager K.

I smiled at her and hugged her. "Thank you for everything. I'm sad you won't be able to accompany me to the Philippines tomorrow."

"Aw, sweetie. Madeleine will accompany you. Don't worry, she's the best personal assistant in town. You know that, right?"

"Yes. She's like a sister to me so I don't need to worry. Besides, I can manage."

"Goodluck sweetie. See you after three months."

I smiled at her before she walked out on me. But wait...

"Three months?!"

What the hell?! Three months in the Philippines? The deal is I'll just have a one concert there and after that, I'll come back here in the US!

So what the hell happened?!

-----------------------