Prologue

Natalia Berkeley is the daughter of a very rich family who owns the most luxurious hotel in the entire world. She was given all the best by her parents, she studied in the best of best schools and universities.

She never thought being in love will change her life especially when she met the handsome Lucas Saavedra, the man who works at their hotel. Young yet very hardworking.

He showed her the part of the world that she haven't seen and without realizing it, they are madly in love with each other.

But that is just the start of their painful journey, her father didn't approve of their relationship so he kicked her out.

3 years later, they are married and happily living in a peaceful way with people who accepts them. They do not have that much money like before but their love is worth more than anything.

Until Talia suddenly disappeared without any word...

"Where is she?" Lucas has been searching for her for days but she didn't show up. Never.

Until he received a letter from her.

"I'm sorry, I dont want to be with you anymore."

Lucas was in agony and pain. He feels so weak that he can't even make her happy. He gave her everything, her heart and even her soul just to keep her but she betrayed him.

And that just woke the cold beast inside him