Chapter 25: A Little Push Of The Truth

The next day at the island, we had such an amazing time. This morning, we pass through this large hanging bridge which really frightens me to my core and at the end, we experience the zip line. As if my soul was left out from the quick ride but it was so worth it. It was so fun to experience this slight adventures. My heart is swelling with happiness and I never want to end this. I just want to elude and get away with Lucas more.

What's wrong with running away with my husband?

I'm serious now, I won't let him go.

Even if everyone is against us. I don't care anymore. I can handle myself now and we can live a life that we always wanted. We can forget everything in the past and be with him.

Right now, all that matters is his warmth near me.

Lucas and I are both submerged in the large hot tub inside the bathroom of the bungalow cottage. It is so relaxing because of the smell of the roses floating around us and the bubbles are thick enough that we barely see our bodies underneath.

We are sitting on opposite side, him in front of me, his lips spread so I can between while my legs are crossed on top of him as well.

There is a bottle of champagne on the tray beside the tub, and a bowl of strawberries were there is a chocolate dip on the side. He picks one strawberry and dipped it before offering it to me. I play along a little and kept my mouth shut. The chocolate slightly glazing my lips and swiftly just stuff it inside his mouth.

"Hey!" I playfully slap his shoulder but he laughed and leaned closer to lick the slight mess he m did on my lips. My eyes widen and got flustered at his bold move.

"I always find it sexy whenever you get flustered like this at the middle of such intimacy." he teased, reaching for my arms and pulled me to him causing me to fall on top of him and pin him while he leans on the side of the tub. He encircles his arms around me and kissed my neck.

Why does he always kiss my neck?

My hair is tied in a messy bun so he had full access to my neck which is I think a bad idea. I won't focus correctly whenever he is nipping it and I'm going to burst any moment now. I bit down my lower lip and stare down at him.

"Last night wasn't enough for you?" I raised an eyebrow teasingly.

But Lucas has better fire than me and he whispered back sexily, "It will be never be enough. I will keep on longing for you"

I have a feeling that my whole body became crimson at what he said. Then a slight teasing smirk forms from those thin pink lips of his. "You ass." I am trying to hide my face because I know he will keep on teasing me. "So, what are we going to do for the remaining days that we are here in the island?"

His shoulders lifted and smirked. "Dunno. Are you getting bored?"

"Bored? Do you think I'm getting bored?"

"Well, I won't let you anyway." He chuckles and leaned in for a quick kiss. "I can entertain you for the rest of your life." then his sinful fingers starts to roam around my body causing me to be heated. He wraps his arms around me and pulled me closer. Ending up, I straddling him. His hands are dangerously rubbing the bare skin of my back and it sends thousands of bolts at every tiny area of my body.

"For the rest of my life?" I playfully winced. "Those are words that requires a lot of commitment. Are you up for the challenges?"

"I'm up for anything." He grins, planting kisses on my neck, up to my lips. It was just one peck but when I saw the hunger in those eyes, I couldn't help but kiss him back with more intensity. As if those deep brown orbs has the power to hypnotise me, making the fire within me rages more.