Special Chapter I

"Are you okay?" I asked Lucas softly, assuring myself that he is feeling fine today.

His eyes were a little lost before it meets mine. I can clearly see his emotions through that and I know he is suffering right now. The way he grip the steering wheel of the car makes his knuckles turn white but not in anger just to be clear.

I am started to get worried, so I placed a gentle hand on his to calm him down. "I know it's hard, sweetie but...he is going to be very happy once you visit him."

"Yeah, and I am happy that even at this once...He can feel that I love him, very much." He stated, full of hurt in his voice.

I'm not that strong when it comes to moment like this, I'm not made up of stone. I can feel it all and it makes me cry to see him like. It hurts me a lot and I want to be strong for him right now.

Reaching over to grab the flowers that we bought earlier, I handed it to him. "Would you like to do the honor?"

Lucas sees it and took the flowers from me before we get off the car. I held his one hand while his other holds the bouquet. He is calming himself down and I admire his control of not breaking down because when I first visited this place, I cried my eyes out.

We walked past a few graves until we finally reached what we came here for.

~~~

Ezekiel Angelo Saavedra
~~~

I leaned down to trace the carved name of my son on his marbled grave. A sad smile spreads on my lips before turning my head behind me, Lucas seems to freeze on where he stood while staring at it.

I reach for his hand once again and tries but slowly takes him closer. I was now crouching down on the grass with him beside me, looking at the small photoframe that I left here.

He brings it up and takes a very good look at it, his eyes slowly turning red. "He looks just like you."

"Like me? Kiel is an exact carbon copy of yours." I teased him, laughing to make the air more light in here.

"No, it's more than that." He smiles full of joy while still staring at the photo of my smiling little angel, our first born. "You two has the same smile, the warmest smile that tells you that everything is going to be alright. Those eyes that can look into your deepest soul and easily touches and melts your heart. You two have that."

"Oh Lucas..." I murmured, the tears started falling down my tears. Leaning my head on his shoulder and rubbing his back to comfort him.

I know that it is also my fault why, he wasn't able to see his son. I hid Ezekiel from them and I run away from his father. Saying it verbally, Lucas will not accept it. He is just going to say –

"I know what you are thinking." Lucas breaks my thoughts. "It's not your fault. That's a natural thing to do when you can't trust your husband anymore. And I fit for the criteria. I didn't explain anything at all and it is clear that I am cheating on you."

"Well, you are forced to." I told him, looking at him in the eyes and sits down carefully on the grass, I don't want to squeeze my tummy even though it doesn't have a bump yet.

Lucas eyes to me for a moment before returning back to our son. "Hi son." his voice came out more like a breath. "You may don't know me or hear me yet or...dont even know my name–"

"I once told him your name. I never shut you out." I replied, sniffing a bit.

Lucas squeezed my hand with a tender smile. "But even though I wasn't there even at your last breathe...I love you, very, very, very much."