Chapter 1

Jake's POV

I sighed out loud while staring off to the sunset. I remembered how my mom would always take me, my brothers, and my sisters to the beach to watch the it, but my brothers and sisters would run off and play while I stay with my mom and I would talk to her about everything. But now that my mom is gone it's just me watching it alone. My brothers and sisters still comes with me but not stay with me. I was the only who was super close with my mom. Suddenly I felt tears forming in my eyes. Now that the sunset's over. I stood up from the sand then started to walk home with my siblings.

"What do you guys want to eat tonight?" Asked my older brother Nick

"PIZZA!" All of us yelled at the same time

"Ok!" He yelled back

1 Hour later

I heard a knock on the door then I got up from the couch and opened it. After I payed the Pizza guy, I took the 2 boxes of pizza to the kitchen and called everyone. After I ate my pizza, I went up to my room then started to play around with my guitar. I played a couple chords then I started humming then suddenly turned into a song.

Across the ocean

Across the sea

Starting to forget the way you look at me now

Over the mountain

Across the sky

Need to see your face I need to look in your eyes

I stopped playing once i heard a knock on my door. I set my guitar down by my nightstand then opened the door to see my sister Angela.

"Yes?"

"Just wanted to say good night" she replied

"Oh well, good night. Love you" I said kissing her cheek

"Goodnight baby bro" she said before walking away to her room.

I closed my door then walked to my bathroom to get ready for bed. I decided to take a shower because it's so hot. After I took a shower I slipped on some boxer and basketball shorts, I decided to sleep without a shirt because like I said 'it's so hot' I layed down on my bed then felt my eyes getting heavy.

Next morning

Nick's POV

I woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast for everybody since I'm feeling nice today. I can't stop thinking about how we lost our mom. I mean, I know I wasn't that close with her like Jake was. Now I felt awful for ignoring Jake for no reason. I'm such a bad brother. After i was done cooking I called everyone downstairs to come and eat. Everyone came down but Jake.

Jake's POV

I woke up at 5:30 today. Huh weird. I decided to take a jog around the block. I changed into a white tank top and jogging pants since its kinda cold outside. By the time I was finished jogging I checked the time. Almost 7. I should probably get going. Once I reached up to my house, I ran straight inside into the bathroom. After I took my 45 min shower, I putted on my volcom triplicate tee shirt, black skinny jeans, and my black supras. I walked to my room to put my guitar in its case so I could bring it with me to the park.

At the park

I sat down on a bench and pulled out my guitar then started playing the song that I half wrote last night (Pretend that Jake wrote it)

Through the storm and

Through the clouds

Bumps on the road and upside down now

I know it's hard babe

To sleep at night

Don't you worry

Cause everything's gonna be alright

Ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight------

I heard clapping right beside me. I look up, it was... Simon Cowell.

Simon's POV

I decided to take a walk at the park, hoping to find some new talent. After 15 minutes of walking around, I saw a boy who looked 16 or 17, playing a guitar. I started walking towards him until I could hear his voice loud and clear. After 30 seconds of hearing him play and sing, I applaud him with a smile. He stopped playing then looked up to me.

"You're really good" i smiled at him

"Uhh Thank you so much. It's such an honor to meet you I'm J-Jake by the way" sticking out his hand for me shake

I shook his hand

"Well Jake, why don't you come to my office tomorrow at 12 then we'll discuss important things like maybe signing you" I said giving him my card smirking

"A-are you serious??"

"Yes I'm very serious"

"Thank you sir!" He said taking the card

"Well see you tomorrow Jake" i said before walking away

Jake's POV

HOLY SHIT!! I quickly putted my guitar in it's case then quickly ran home to tell my siblings the good news..

///Hi it's my first fanfic please comment and vote///