Weird Feeling

1 new message

Ming's eyes widened as he saw the notification appear.
'It must be from P'Kit!' He thought

This morning, Ming came to medical faculty to meet Kit in the Cafetaria to ask him to go to the movies because tonight is friday night. And Ming hopes Kit will agree in his invitation.

Kit tells him, he'll tell Ming whether he can come or not through the message later. Because this morning he has to face the test.

However, his hope dissapeared when he saw the name of his best friend emblazoned on his phone.

From: Wayo
Does P'Kit approve your invitation to go tonight?

Ming was typing to reply

To: Wayo
Until now, he hasn't replied to my message and call. But 10 minutes more the movie will start

Like a flash, his best friend replied

From: Wayo
Is it true? Why didn't you go to his dorm?

Ming exhaled, then typing a reply

To: Wayo
I've come to his dorm, but it's empty

There hasn't been a minute, Wayo replied

From: Wayo
I'll ask P'Pha

After Wayo sent a message, Ming decided not to reply

He puts his phone on his nightstand and walks out to the balcony in his room.

He stared at the clear sky. There is crescent moon between the twinkling stars.

Since when he was little, he really liked this scene. When his parents are busy with their world, he will go to the balcony of his room and gaze at the stars with his naked eyes or his telescope.

He hoped someday, he would see this scene with the person he really cares about. And that guy is Kit.

However, it seems that it's impossible. It's been almost a year from the campus moon and star's show he chases Kit. Also, Kit hasn't opened his heart for him yet.

'Am i not cool enough?' Ming frowned at his own thoughts

There's no way he's not cool enough. Many girls and may also boys who wants to be his lover. It's unlikely he isn't cool enough.

Ming shook his head and went back into his room and took his phone

2 new message

From: Wayo
P'Pha says P'Kit is away with P'Beam, so he can't go with you. Don't worry mate, you can take him next time. I'm sure he'll approve it

Ming's eyes widened to see Kit's name in the second message he received.

From: P'Kit <3
I can't go with you. I go to the bookstore with Beam tonight.

Ming exhaled after reading it. Replies from Kit are cold just the same as usual.

To: P'Kit <3
It's okay P'Kit, take good care of yourself. I love you

After that, Kit doesn't read or reply his message.

Ming wiped his face, intending to lie down on the bed but the sound of his phone canceled it.

1 new message

Ming's eyes widened again and his mouth gaped at the sender.

No, it's not Kit. But Forth, his senior

From: P'Forth
Meet me and your seniors now at the usual club.

Ming swolled hard. He wondered if the angel of death had picked him up? However, Ming would have to face this the angel of death, his seniors.

"Campus Moon!!" Lam shouted at Ming who just arrived, Ming turned to the source of sound and then went to his seniors.

However, it turns out there aren't many seniors who attended. Only Lam, Rex, Boat, Pree, and the head hazer, Forth.

"Sawadee krap P' " said Ming while doing wai

"Hey, why do you look so sweaty? Come and sit down" Lam said to Ming while patting the seat between him and Pree.

Again, Ming swolled hard. Ming smiled respectfully and sit down in the place Lam had ordered.

Ming smiled awkwardly, "What's taking me here, P' ?"

We just want to invite you to join the event" said Rex

"What event is, P'Rex?"

"We will have a camp on the mountain with second class and freshman year which we have chosen. And.."

"We want you to come and be a committee with us. Not just as a participants" said Forth

Ming could sense from his senior's style of speech, Forth. Make a hair on his hand stand up. His speech is a firm, dominant, but not rigid.

His eyes are sharp, his black hair is a bit messy but looks attractive.

It's true what the enggineering students said about him. Forth is the definition of a man who is masculine, intelligent, confident, firm, and good looking.

"Ming?" Called Lam while tapping Ming's shoulder

Ming woke up from his reverie, "W- what?"

"Oh come on... why do you become daydreaming and stutter like this?" Rex asked then laughed followed by the others. While Forth just smiled and drink his beer.

'Ming focus!' He thought

"So, did you approve it?" Forth asked

"Yeah, okay P' " said Ming then smiled at the other senior

"Come on! Cheers nong Ming" Lam said

Ming filled his glass with beer and raised his glass like his seniors

They put their glass together, "Cheers!!" They laughed and drank their beer.

That friday night, the first time Ming felt happy and felt the warmth in the midst of his seniors and enjoyed his time with them

A glance from his senior, Forth. For him many times made him feel strange and funny, and he liked it. But he didn't know what it is.

TBC

Don't forget to vote or comment if you like it