Bonfire and BBQ

It was 1 pm by the time they reached the camp. Some students look at the scene while capturing it with their phone. And some of them check where the right place to build their tent.

"Hey, Ming!" Called someone

Ming turned to the source of the sound, his friend- Q, walked towards him while carrying a bag on his back.

"Q? Are you in the camp too?" Ming asked

"You know Ti, don't you? I replaced him. He said he couldn't follow this camp because he was sick" Ming nodded

"I told this news to P'Pree and i asked if i could replace him, and P'Pree allowed me to replace him" continued Q

"By the way, when you get here, you get on the bus what number? I didn't see you at all" Q said

"I didn't get on the bus. P'Forth offered me a ride, so i got on his car. I thought maybe this was because i was the committee of this camp" Ming said

Hearing that, Q gaping for a moment before speaking again, "What? You become a committee?" Ming nodded

Q frowned confusedly, "Why do seniors privilege you? Is it because you were last year's campus moon?" Ming just shrugged his shoulder.

"Oh yea Ming, would you join with me to the tent?" Q asked

'Am i allowed to decide for myself to choose a partner who is a tent with me without approval from the seniors? And without approval from P'Forth?' He thought.

Ming shook his head, Ming believes the seniors don't mind if he decides on his own.

"Of course, i would" Ming replied. Q nodded and then walking with Ming to find a suitable place to build their tent.

After the break and tent-building session which lasted 2 hours was complemented, Forth as the head hazer and as the head of the event committee gave a litte direction.

"I say welcome to this camp event. I'll give you a little direction to all of you" Forth looked at the participants before speaking again.

"Bonfire and BBQ grilling session will be held at 7 pm. So, in 4 hours we will do it. I hope as long as we the committee prepare it, the participants to be orderly in their tent or around the camp area" said Forth.

"Tomorrow morning will be held mountain climbing together until peak. We will stick together the flag of engineering faculty at the top at the mountain" continued Forth

"Are you understand?"

"We are understand!" Exclaimed the participants. Forth nodded and left his place followed by the other member of hazers behind him.

Ming who stood in the line participants, constantly staring at Forth until he was lost from his view. The participants disbanded and walked to their tent.

Ming immediately grabbed his phone in his jeans's pocket when he felt his phone vibrate.

From: P'Forth
Ming, i saw you didn't join the committee's tent. You join the tent with whom?

Ming immediately typed a reply

To: P'Forth
Forgive me P', don't ask for approval from you or other commitee first. I'm a tent with Q, my classmate.

Not until 1 minute, Forth replied to his message.

From: P'Forth
It's okay, no problem. Now, come to the committee's tent for the meeting to prepare bonfire event. Don't forget to bring the camp equipment assigned to you, okay?

To: P'Forth
Okay P', i'll be there.

Ming immediately walks into his tent. When he comes, he found Q who was tidying his bag.

"Hey Q, i'll attend the committee's meeting. Keep my things okay?" Said Ming then took his big bag.

"Sure, but bring me a beautiful girl, okay?" Said Q playfully.

Ming smacked his forehead, "look for yourself" he said and chuckled. Ming tapped Q's shoulder and left his tent while carrying his big bag.

After the committee meeting and the preparation of the bonfire event was done, at 7 pm bonfire was held.

They sat around the fire while singing together. The intimacy between the seniors, second class, and freshman year is good.

They sang together, and exchanged jokes without any awkwardness between them because of the differences between senior-junior.

When the BBQ grilling section arrived, the participants were together with the seniors grilling their BBQ, and also eat it together.

As Ming and Q were chatting, suddenly the pretty girl Ming guessed from the freshman year came up to him.

"Sawadee krap P'Ming, i want to give this to you" the girl said as she handed her BBQ she had just grilled to Ming.

Ming looked at the girl in front of him. The girl look beautiful. Her black hair was loose, bangs straight over her small forehead, had a fine white skin, and her small body was cute.

However, he isn't in the mood to handle this. He, himself didn't know why his mood was bad.

During the bonfire, Ming sat with Q in the participants's section because Q invited him. And as long as bonfire lasts, he doesn't see Forth at all.

Without realizing it, as bonfire progresses, his eyes continue to look around to see where the seniors are. However, Forth didn't found anywhere.

Ming smiled at her, "Thanks nong"

When Ming wanted to take the BBQ had given to him, Forth came, "Ming?"

Ming turned to Forth who was standing next to the girl. Ming glanced at Forth's right hand who was also holding a BBQ.

"Sawadee krap P'Forth" greetings Ming, Q, and the girl at the same time. Forth nodded.

Forth glanced at the girl's hand beside him. Forth bet the BBQ she holds for sure for Ming.

"You want to give it to Q, nong?" Forth asked the girl referring to the BBQ the girl holds.

Before the girl replied, Forth immediately took the BBQ from the girl's hand and gave it to Q. Q who accepted staring at Forth in surprise. The same expression was on Ming's face and the girl's face.

"Ming, you come with me" said Forth and pulled Ming's hand with his left hand.

And again without realizing it, a smile broke out on his lips and the tingling feeling came up.

TBC

Don't forget to vote or comment if you like it.