Lover!?

From: Mr. Stay Safe
Meet me in the Cafetaria for lunch, okay?

Ming turned his gaze to his lecturer who had just left and typed a reply.

To: Mr. Stay Safe
I'm sorry na P'Forth. I have an appointment with Wayo for lunch at Cafetaria of science faculty.

Not long, Forth replied to his message.

From: Mr. Stay Safe
Okay. Stay safe na~

Ming smiled after reading it and walked out of the class to the cafetaria of science faculty.

"Ming!" Called Wayo, waving his hands with a cheerful face as Ming arrives at the Cafetaria. Ming walks towards him.

Apparently Wayo is not alone. There are also Phana, Beam, and Kit.

"Sawadee krap P' " greetings Ming while doing wai.

Ming sat beside Wayo. And he sits opposite from Beam.

"Forgive us na~ Ming. We didn't come to pick you up when you came to Campus from the camp" Wayo said.

"It's okay, no problem" said Ming then smiled at them all.

Kit sitting on the right side of Beam, looked at Ming strangely. Ming doesn't usually smile at him briefly. Usually, Ming would stare at him and smile at him for a long time until Wayo tapped his shoulder.

"Oi! Forth!" Greetings Phana.

They turned to the person who just came. Forth stood on the right side of Ming's table with a smile on his lips.

"Is there a celebration here? Why are all of you together?" He asked then glanced at Ming.

Ming is aware of it trying to ignore it and see Wayo and Phana who sitting next to his left. Ming prayed that his cheeks weren't flushed.

"It's my anniversary day with Wayo, Forth" replied Phana.

"P'Pha! I told you our anniversary day is next month" said Wayo.

Phana turned to his lover's face, "Really?" Hearing that, Wayo just pouted. The others chuckled to see them.

Suddenly, Lam ran toward Forth. He patted Forth's shoulder and then said, "Forth, all the members have gathered. We have to start the meeting right away"

"Okay.." said Forth and looked at Ming who tried not to see Forth.

Lam who was aware of Forth's gaze towards Ming then spoke, "Ohoii... come here to check your lover huh?"

Four pairs of eyes were immediately stare at Forth and Ming in turns with a look of disbelief. While Ming and Forth froze in their places.

"Lover!?" Beam said in high tone. Hearing that, they immediately look at Beam in surprise.

Beam stood up from his seat, "What do you mean chasing my friend but it turns out you're Forth's lover!?" Beam said. His eyes looked at Ming sharply.

Kit just froze and stared at Ming in disbelief.

"Do you want to hurt my friend's feelings huh!?" Beam continued.

Ming stood up from his seat and turned to Kit, "Forgive me na P'Kit" he turned to Beam, "I can explain this P'Beam"

"Shhh! Playboy like you can explain what!?" Beam said.

Beam glared at Ming a few seconds then took Kit's phone in Kit's hand. He typed something then came the sound of the phone from Ming's pants pocket.

Ming picked his phone, and Beam quickly grabbed it. Beam shows the screen of Ming's phone on them all.

"See! Kit's contact name still has a love tag, even though he has a boyfriend. What is the name if it's not a playboy?" Said Beam then threw Ming's phone into Ming's chest.

Ming takes his phone and pass it in his shirt's pocket.

"Fucking disgusting person!" Cursed Beam on Ming.

"BEAM!" Forth snapped. Beam turned his gaze to Forth. Forth's face flushed with anger.

"Don't blame all this on Ming! Kit is also wrong in here. Why does he continue to let Ming chase him without making a clear decision!?" Said Forth.

"Nearly a year he chased him! It's not a short time" continued Forth.

"But, he can hurt my friend. Is it wrong for me to defend my friend?" Beam said.

"How can Kit be hurt by this fact if he doesn't love Ming!? Don't blame Ming to turn away from him because Kit, himself, made him tired! And again, don't assume Ming is the only person who should be blamed here!" Forth said.

"What do you mean to say this to me, Forth?"

Forth leaned closer to Beam and said, "To open your mind. And is it wrong for me to defend my lover?"

Hearing it, all silent until finally Ming say, "I'm sorry" while doing wai then ran away.

Without long-winded, Forth went straight to the parking lot and saw Ming who had run his car.

Forth boarded his bike, stuck the gas, and following Ming's car.

Ming glanced at his car's rearview mirror and clucked with annoyance at the sight of Forth's bike followed him. Ming added the speed of his car.

Forth continued to chase Ming's car until finally at a crossroads, Ming broke through a red light and his car was nearly hit by a passing car on his right.

Forth widened his eyes, then pulled his bike on the side of the road. Forth felt Ming really didn't want to be followed and wanted to be alone.

However, what he was doing could threaten his safety.

He grabbed his phone in his jeans's pocket and sent him a message.

To: The Prettiest
Wherever you are, remember i always love you. Stay safe na~

TBC

Don't forget to vote or comment if you like it.