Our Favourite Song

The sound of a knock on the door was heard as he stared at himself through the mirror.

He only wore casual clothes to go to the camp. Only a long-sleeved white shirt, black jacket, and black jeans.

Ming immediately took his bags to the front door then open the door.

After he open it, he found Forth who looks handsome as usual. He wore a black T-shirt, a hazer red jacket, and a black jeans.

"Are you ready?" Ming nodded

Forth glanced at the big bag and backpack that Ming brought with him, "A lot, huh?"

Hearing that, Ming grinned. Make Forth shake his head while chuckling.

"Need some help?" Before Ming could reply, Forth took Ming's big bag to the car.

Ming stares at him, 'Okay, P'Forth looks cool' he thought.

Ming immediately shook his head when the thought of his senior appear.

'Remember P'Kit, Ming!' He thought.

Ming locked his dorm then walked to where Forth's car parked.

After Ming entered the car, Forth waited Ming to wear a seat belt and stuck the gas into the campus, where engineering students gathered for the camp.

After Forth's car arrived, Forth and Ming got out of the car.

Forth walked facing the participants. Members of hazer and Ming who become the committee stood beside him.

"Good morning! I hope all the participants are present because now we are going. And i hope all participants can enter the buses that have been provided in an orderly manner and comply with all existing regulations during the camp event" said Forth

"Thank you for your attention" with that, Forth with the other committee walked away. The participants were well-entering the buses that have been provided.

"Nong Ming, there's an empty seat on the second bus you can enter it" Lam said after tapping Ming's shoulder

Before Ming answered it, Forth who had just arrived between them said, "Ming will join my car, also the camping equipment assigned to him is in my car too"

Lam turned to Forth and nodded, "Okay, all right"

"Oh yea Forth if you forget the way, you can just follow my car that will be in front of your car" said Lam. Forth nodded and Lam went to his car.

"Ming!!" Someone shouted from a distance while running towards him.

Ming frowned, "Wayo?"

Wayo tapped Ming's shoulder and turned to Forth, "Sawadee krap P'Forth" Wayo said while doing wai at him. Forth smiled and nodded his head.

"Ming, why didn't you tell me you were going to the camp?" Wayo asked.

Silently, Ming tapped his forehead. Being preoccupied with Kit and Forth made him forget his own friend.

"P'Kit told me that you will be camping for 2 days and 2 nights. I'll miss you, mate" Wayo said and hugged him briefly.

"I'm sorry mate. Wait, did you come here by yourself?"

"With us" said Phana, who had just arrived behind Wayo. Kit and Beam standing beside him.

"Sawadee krap P'Kit" greetings Ming with a smile also do wai at him.

"Only Kit? Me and Phana no?" Beam asked with humor tone in it.

Ming grinned, "Sawadee krap P' " said Ming while doing wai on Phana and Beam.

"Ming, i'm sorry i can't watch a movie with you that friday night. Because i already have an appointment to go with Beam first" Kit said

"Appointment? Go? Go where?" Beam asked confusedly

Kit stepped on Beam's feet slowly so someone wouldn't notice it, "You forgot Beam? We left together that night"

Beam who just understood the signal from Kit said, "Y- yeah... you're right. Eating excessive roast pork makes my memory less" Beam laughed awkwardly with Kit.

Wayo and Ming looked at each other, they both knew there was something strange.

Ming glanced towards Phana and Forth, they didn't seem to know about this. Because they're busy chatting about the camp.

"I've been there once last year, and the night view in there is very beautiful. Try to look out into the world, don't just dwell on your  thick books. You look like an old man" it was Forth's speech that Ming heard.

Phana laughed, "Damn you!" Forth chuckled

"Forth! We'll leave!" Shouted Lam who was standing next to his car.

Forth said good bye to them all followed by Ming before heading back to Forth's car.

Again, Forth waited Ming to wear his seat belt. And Ming realized that.

Attention from Forth never fails to make him feel warm.

Although his attention was small, it succeded in making a smile engraved on his lips and the tingling feeling appeared.

The phone vibration in his pocket revived his daydreams. He opened his phone.

1 new message

From: Wayo
Am i not wrong? You left with P'Forth and boarded his car!?

Ming grinned a little then typed a reply.

To: Wayo
You're not wrong, mate. I left with  him because P'Forth offered me a ride

Wayo immediately replied to his message.

From: Wayo
What!?

Ming smiled at his best friend's reply, then just replied with '555+'

Ming knows, from the selection of the moon and stars campus, Wayo continues to admire Forth. Although until now he has a lover who is a campus moon, his admiration for Forth is unstoppable.

Ming put his phone back in his jeans pocket and paid attention to the song being played on the music player in Forth's car.

We live in cities you'll never see on screen

Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things

Living in ruins of the palace within my dreams

And you know we're on each other's team

"Sounds good" Ming said

Forth turned to Ming at a glance, "Team by Lorde. Do you like it?"

A smile engraved on his lips. And it made Ming smile at him.

Ming nodded his head as he tapped his finger on the dashboard according to the music.

"That's my favourite song" Ming looked at him and found a smile still engraved on Forth's lips

"Well then, it's my favourite song too" Ming said with a small giggle. Hearing that, the smile on Forth's lips widened. He raised his left hand and brushed Ming's dark hair gently before returning to control the car.

And tada! The feeling of warmth and tingling was re-emerged. Ming smiled at him before looking at the outside scenery through the car's windshield beside him. Intend to hide his blushing cheeks.

TBC

Don't forget to vote or comment if you like it