Ming's Flushed Face

The joint mountain climbing activity starts at 8 am.

Ming only wore a simple clothes for the activity. He wore a long sleeved gray shirt in a match with black jeans.

The black jacket wrapped around he's skinny body, a light brown scarf around his neck, a black hat on his head, and a climbing stick he held in he's right hand to accompany him up the mountain.

Ming climbed with Forth who walked beside him with the other committee and the participants.

They passed several steep roads, rivers, slippery roads. And Ming really enjoyed the activity.

When they finally reached the top of the mountain, Ming slipped. And quickly, Forth caught Ming's body with both hands and helped him to his feet.

"Are you okay?" Forth asked after Ming could stand with his feet. Ming nodded.

"Well, flap and stick this flag" Forth said, handing Ming the flag of their engineering faculty. Ming looked at him confusedly.

"For you, for us" Forth looked at him deeply, "And for me" Ming smiled at Forth and took the flag.

Ming waved the flag, then stuck it on the top of the mountain. The participants were immediately cheered as well as the seniors.

"Yeah! Yeah!!" That's the cheers Ming heard.

"Ooiii... nong Ming!" Exclaimed Lam to him.

Ming looked at one by one happy faces of the participants including his senior. Then he turned to Forth who looked at him. A happy smile and proudly engraved on his lips. And Ming was eager to kiss him on the spot. But sadly, he can't.

Ming was surprised to realized that Forth hugged him tightly and took it off as the seniors wanted to hug him too.

Ming just smiled as he returned their embrace, while Forth who stood behind the seniors who embraced him, didn't stop giving him a smile.

-

After the diner with the other participants, Forth invited Ming again to the place they had visited last night.

They stood near a medium sized tree, and staring at the beautiful night sky.

Forth just shook his head when he found Ming rubbing his body with his hands from the cold.

Long sleeved shirts and jeans aren't clothes that fit to wear for long at night at the foot of the mountain.

Forth took off his black hoodie and put it on Ming. So right now he's wearing only sweatshirt and black khaki pants.

When Ming wanted to protest, Forth interrupted him, "I don't want you to get sick" Ming paused. The attention Forth gave him, made him feel warm.

"Is it warm now?" Forth asked.

"Not bad" Ming replied as he put a hoodie jacket's hood on his head and smoothed the oversized hoodie jacket on his body.

"Not bad? I'll make you warmer" Forth said.

Before Ming could process what Forth had just said, Forth cornered him in the tree. So now Ming leans against the tree, while Forth stood in front of him.

Forth put his arms around Ming's waist and looked at his face with his soft gaze. Then he put his face close to Ming until the tip of their nose touched.

Forth looked at Ming's lips and then looked straight into Ming's eyes, "I like you. A lot"

BAM! That tingling feeling came up. Ming was so delighted Forth said the word. So that, a happy smile was engraved on his lips.