Pleasure

Mature content

They arrive at the Campus at 1 pm. The participants immediately got off the bus while carrying  their bags and returned to their dorm.

"Are you sure you're all right? Your face looks pale and your eyes are swollen" Q says after they get out of the bus.

"I'm sure" Ming said with a lethargic smile

Suddenly, Lam ran towards him while holding his phone in his hand.

"Ming, i got information that the victim wasn't Forth. Maybe before the incident, Forth had passed the road that became the location of the disaster" said Lam.

Quickly, Ming put his bags on the ground and ran to the dormitory to Forth's room.

Ming knocked on the door many times, but Forth didn't seem to be in his room.

Then he ran to his dorm and breathed a sigh of relief to find Forth standing leaning against the door of Ming's room.

Ming ran up to him and hugged him tightly by wrapping his arms around the back of his neck. A happy cry is inevitable.

"Hey, Ming why are you crying like that?" Forth asked confusedly.

"I'm glad you're not the victim of that tragedy" Ming said without letting go of his embrace. He kept buried his face on Forth's right shoulder.

"I called you but your phone is off. And asked P'Lam about the victim. I'm so freaked out, you know?" Forth smiled, Ming really loves him.

Forth unwrapped Ming's hug then smashed his lips at Ming.

As Ming kissed back, he reached into the back pocket of Ming's khaki pants and took his room key.

Forth reversed their position and angled Ming at the front door of his room.

His right hand moves to unlock Ming's room and pushed Ming inside with him without taking their kisses off.

Forth tossed the room key to the floor and closed the door with his foot.

Forth took off their kisses and pushed Ming against his bed. He moved to crawling over Ming's body.

Forth kissed Ming's closed eyes gently and smiled as Ming opened it.

"I'm sorry na~. I didn't check my phone because the killer lecturer was keeping me busy with an extra assignment. And now my phone is dead"

"I'm sorry to have made you worry na~" continued Forth.

Ming looked at Forth's eyes, then kissed Forth's lips with his eyes closed.

Ming began to recognize the feelings he had for Forth. Not just a feeling of liking someone like the feelings that he has for Kit.

But, love.

Worries and fears surround you when he is away from you.

Feeling lost and empty when you're not with him.

And...

Uncontrolled panic when the person you love is in danger.

Ming took off their kiss after he gently bit Forth's lower lip. With confidence he say, "I love you"

Forth smiled, "I'm gonna show you my love to you. So then you know that i love you too" Forth said and buried his face in the curve of Ming's neck.

"Ahhh!" Ming moaned as Forth gave a love bite on Ming's neck.

Ming just stared at Forth's face as he opened his long-sleeved shirt and his khaki pants.

After his clothes was released from his body, Ming could feel Forth's lips kissing his chest and his flat stomach gently.

Slowly, Forth opened Ming's boxer and sucked Ming's length.

The strange feeling make him hot and want to moan. Ming squeezed the bed's sheet with his eyes closed. A moan escaped out of his mouth.

"Mmhhh..."

Ming's hands immediately groped Forth's shoulders gently. After Forth took off Ming's length, and took off all his clothes.

They stared at each other for a few seconds then Forth stuck his fingers in Ming's mouth.

"Suck it"

Ming immediately sucked Forth's two fingers, while his eyes kept staring into Forth's eyes filled with passion.

Forth took out his fingers and slowly put it into Ming's entrance.

Ming grimaced as he bit his lower lip. Forth looked at his face, then kissed his lips as he moved his fingers in and out.

"Ahhh! P'Forth..." Forth smiled after hearing a moan escaping from Ming's mouth as his fingers hit his prostate.

Forth moistened his length with his saliva and then entered Ming slowly. Then, move his hips slowly.

Until finally Forth hit his prostate, Ming felt the pleasure. Again, a moan escaped from his mouth.

"Ahhh... fuck!"

The sound of moans and the sound of their body unity filled the room until they came out together.

Forth put their hands together and kissed Ming's lips.

"I love you. A lot" Forth whispered between their kisses.

TBC

Don't forget to vote or comment if you like it.