Beam's Gift

1 month later...

Ming kept staring at his phone in his hand, waiting for a call or message from Forth who hasn't answered his message since this afternoon.

Given his relationship with Forth, doesn't feel the relationship is 1 month old.

2 days ago, they celebrated their anniversary by going to the beach with Kit, Wayo, and Phana. Beam couldn't go because he had to go home to his parents's house in Chiang Mai.

He and Forth walked along the beach while looking at the beautiful night sky. For Ming, it is the most beautiful thing on the day of his anniversary with Forth.

Last month, when Wayo know their relationship he immediately questioned Ming. Such as...

'Why are you so unwilling not to tell your best friend earlier, Ming?'

'How can you date that cool P'Forth?'

He asked the question in a dramatic tone. Making Ming refrain from rolling his eyes.

And the question that annoyed him was...

'Why P'Forth wants to be a lover of annoying person like you?'

Hold yourself Ming...

'Ming, what makes you love P'Forth?'

And Ming answered with a smile on his lips, 'He's nice, cool, caring, firm, loving, positive-minded, smart, good looking, and sexy'

Heard that Wayo cheered, 'Aww... yeah! P'Forth is good looking man!'

Ming rolled his eyes at the sight of his best friend.

His relationship with Kit and Beam is getting better. Sometimes, they took him and Forth for lunch at the Cafetaria of Medical Faculty.

Ming's daydream faltered as he heard his phone ringing.

Wayo is calling...

He picked it up

"Hey Ming! Come to Sushi restaurant located not far from Campus, okay? We waiting for you"

Before Ming could speak, Wayo had turned off his phone.

Ming frowned confusedly, "We?"

Ming put his phone, then went to change his clothes.

He put his phone in his jeans pocket and left.

-

When he arrived, Wayo walked over to him and pulled his hand to a customer table with six seats.

He could see Kit and Beam sitting opposite in the corner looking at him, Phana who raised his hand to greet him, and Forth smiled sweetly at him.

Ming sit between Forth and Kit while Wayo sat between Phana and Beam.

"Well, this gift for you and Forth. Sorry i can't go to the beach two days ago" said Beam while offering his gift to Ming.

Forth widen his eyes after seeing his gift from Beam, it is 1 pack of lube bottle. He took it before Ming could accept it.

Ming frowned in confusion, then flushed after realizing Beam's gift hidden by Forth under his dining table.

"Are you serious Beam? You give this in here?" Forth snorted.

Beam laughed, "I've said i'm very serious, right? But the important thing is my promise is fulfilled"

Ming and Wayo just looked at Forth and Beam in turns while Phana and Kit said, "Fucckkk!!" They chuckled.

"Whatever" Forth said then scowled. Seeing that they all laughed.

After that, they all started eating their sushi.

"Beam who planned this all so he could embarass me with the gift" Forth whispered in Ming's right ear. Heard that, Ming just chuckled lightly

"But a gift from him is also useful. We'll use it later" whispered Forth in deep voice. Ming only paused while his cheeks flushed.

His mind become wild. What will Forth do to him later? Will they make love so hard? Ming swolled slowly.

'Prepare yourself, Ming' He thought.

The End.

Don't forget to vote or comment if you like it.