Jealousness (Extra)

"Study dilligently na~, don't forget to eat and take your medicine. But are you really sure to go to class today? You look a little pale" Forth said as he stroked Ming's right cheek.

"I'm really sure, and i'll not forget to eat and take my medicine. Thank you na P'Forth" said Ming then smiled sweetly at Forth.

Right now, they are in Forth's car parked in front of the engineering faculty. They had arrived there a few minutes ago and Forth hadn't let Ming out of his car, because of worry that surrounded him.

"Don't worry na~ i'm fine" Ming said softly.

Forth nodded, "Okay, but if you need anything you can call me" heard that, Ming nodded.

Ming was moving to open the car's door, but Forth held him back.

Ming chuckled, "What else?"

"Kiss bye?" Said Forth then grinned.

Ming chuckled, "Pervert!" He said then intend to pat Forth's face but, Forth holding his right hand.

"Only to you" Forth said. He pulled Ming's hand towards him then smashed his lips at Ming and kissing him hotly.

As their kisses got hotter, Ming couldn't bear to climb and sit on Forth's lap, then kissed Forth with excitement.

"Guess who's excited now?" Forth asked then chuckled as he saw Ming's face flushed with embarassment.

They chuckled and kissed again gently.

Knock! Knock!

"Forth?" Call someone outside of the car while knocking on the car's windshield beside Forth. Heard that, they stop their activities.

Forth chuckled irritably and opened half the windshield of his car.

Lam who knocked on the windshield of Forth's car was surprised to see what was in front of him.

"Erm.. do i disturbing you?" Lam asked awkwardly.

"You're very disturbing" Forth said sharply and then let go of his hand that is on Ming's waist. Ming came down from Forth's lap and sat back in his seat.

"Sawadee-"

"Ming, no need to greet him" Forth said while glaring at Lam. Lam swolled slowly.

'Okay, the fierce Forth has returned' Lam's thought.

"Then, i go to my class na~" said Ming.

Forth turned to Ming and smiled at him, "Okay, stay safe na~" he said softly and kissed Ming's forehead. Ming nodded with a smile on his lips.

Lam wanted to roll his eyes after hearing the tone of Forth's voice that turned soft to his lover.

But he didn't, he was afraid Forth would swallow him right now.

Ming smiled and did wai at Lam before getting out of Forth's car.

Forth turned to Lam, "What do you want?" Asked Forth coldly.

Lam grinned, "Forth, please take me to the medical faculty, okay? My car is in a workshop so-"

"I don't want to" interrupt Forth.

"Come on... is this because i'm interrupting your moment with Ming?" Lam asked. Forth just silence while looking at Lam sharply.

Lam swolled, "Once again, i'm sorry okay?"

"Remember, without you knowing you've interrupted my relationship with Ming twice" Forth said coldly.

"Twice? You mean when you and Ming are caught being lovers because i'm slipped?" Forth nodded.