Sorry

When Ming arrived there, he found Kit sitting while playing his phone. Two bowls of porridge complete with two glasses of water on his desk.

Kit smiles at Ming as he realizes Ming sits in front of him.

"Sawadee Krap P'Kit" greetings Ming while doing wai. Kit nodded.

"Eat it. I treat you" Kit said as he handed him a bowl of porridge and a glass of water.

Ming smiled, "Thanks na P'Kit" Kit nodded his head.

"Do you have a class this morning?" Asked Kit then put a spoonful of porridge into his mouth.

Ming shook his head, "I don't have P'. But this afternoon i have a class" he began to eat his porridge. Kit nodded.

Kit's eyes stared at Ming. Ming looks happy from his facial expressions this morning.

Not that Ming didn't look happy before. However, Kit is sure there must be something that makes his aura look brighter than before.

Kit sipped his drink and spoke, "Forgive Beam about yesterday. Also forgive me for everything i've ever done to you"

"No need P', i'm also wrong in this case"

"However, i'm more wrong in this case. I've wasted your attention and affection for almost a year. And you don't deserve that bad treatment" Kit said. Ming just silently stared at him.

"Does Forth treat you well?" Asked Kit.

"P'Forth... erm.. he.." Ming said awkwardly. Seeing Ming's red face makes Kit chuckle.

"Okay i know the answer" Kit said with a chuckle.

Knowing that Ming already has a lover and treating him well, making Kit a little bit jealous and sad.

If he hadn't been childish and accepting the affection from Ming, he wouldn't be like this.

His habit of being ignorant and fond of when others chasing him makes him looks bad. And when Ming left him made him realize it.

If only he had been receiving Ming's feelings for a long time, maybe now they had become a couple who going to the movies on friday night, having lunch together in the Cafetaria, and going on a date on holiday.

But now, it's too late. Now, the important is to support what Ming is doing now.

Kit looked at Ming for a moment then spoke up, "I'm happy for you Ming"

Ming smiled at Kit, "Thanks na P'Kit"

TBC

Don't forget to vote or comment if you like it.