Beautiful Creatures

Ming stopped his car on the side street. His heart was beating fast as he did at the crossroads. He just wanted Forth to stop following him.

He took his phone in his shirt's pocket after hearing his phone is ringing.

Tears streamed down on his lower eyelids and cheeks after reading it. Ming was very happy that Forth loved him so much.

However, at this time he didn't want to see Forth with this messy conditions.

He threw his phone into the dashboard and buried his face in the steering wheel.

Ming knew he was wrong on this. He should have changed Kit's contact name from the beginning of his relationship with Forth getting serious.

When Forth defended him in front of his seniors it made him feel protected. The fact he know doesn't face this alone makes him relieved.

Ming runs his car aimlessly. He just walked in his car until 11 pm.

He parked his car and walked to his room. He was surprised to find that his room's door was unlocked.

Slowly, he entered his room and was surprised to find Forth sitting on the edge of his bed. Aware of Ming's presence, Forth stood up from his seat and walked over to Ming.

Ming frowned, "How did you get in?"

"I duplicate your room key" Forth replied.

Ming lowered his face as he remembers Kit's contact name, "Are you upset after knowing the contact name of P'Kit?"

Forth cupped Ming's cheeks with his hands, "No, that's not a big deal. The most important thing is i love you so much"

Ming looked at Forth's eyes, his eyes looked at Ming softly. And it made Ming shed tears. He thinks, what he does? Until he gets man who loves him so much.

Ming put his face close to Forth, tilted his head, and kissed Forth gently. Forth's hands immediately circled around Ming's waist and kissed back.

"Miss you..." Forth whispered between their kisses.

Forth let go of their kisses, locked the door, then dropped Ming on to his bed.

Ming kissed him again when Forth crawling over to his body and kissed him. Their soft kiss turned hot as Forth explored inside Ming's mouth with his tongue.

Forth kissed and sucked Ming's neck after satisfied kissing him.

"Ahhh... P'Forth.."

Forth took off his kiss and gazed at Ming softly. Ming's eyes opened and looked at his man.

"You must remember, Beam's curse for you is not true. You're the most beautiful creature i have ever met" Forth said softly as he stroked Ming's hair gently.

"And regarding Kit's contact name, I'm not too concerned about it. Because i believe you'll not betray me" he continued.

Again, Ming's tears dropped on Forth's words. He couldn't say anything.

So he hugged Forth tightly while kissing him. Forth certainly made him love him even more.

"I love you. A lot P'Forth" Ming said softly after they finished their kisses. Ming united their foreheads while playing Forth's hair on the back of his neck.

Forth smiled at him, "I love you too. A lot" he closed his eyes and then enjoyed the smell of Ming's body and his touch in his hair.

-

Ming looked at Forth's face and his phone was now ringing in turns.

P'Kit is calling...

Forth nodded his head and motioned Ming to pick up the phone.

"Hey Ming"

"Sawadee krap P' "

"Ming, will you accompany me to breakfast, to a porridge restaurant near the campus?"

Ming glanced at Forth asking for his approval. Again, Forth nodded his head.

"Yeah, okay P' "

"Okay. I'll wait for you there now"

"Okay P'Kit, i'll be there" after hearing Ming's reply, Kit hangs up.

Ming put his phone in his jeans pocket and looked at Forth, "P'Forth, may i wear your hoodie jacket?"

Forth turned to the green hoodie he was wearing and raised his eyebrows, "This hoodie is dirty, Ming. It smells like my sweat"

"It's okay"

"Ming..."

"P'Forth..." said Ming insisted.

Forth exhaled and released his hoodie jacket. Leaving himself in his tight black shirt. He gave his hoodie jacket to Ming.

Ming looks happy receives it. A smile engraved on his lips as he wore it. He put a hoodie's hood on his head. The smell of Forth's body went straight into his nose.

The hoodie jacket with Forth's smell body has been like something addictive to him from the beginning Forth gave his hoodie jacket to Ming. He feels comfortable while wearing it.

Forth staring at Ming was stunned. This is the second time Ming looks so pretty and adorable while wearing a large hoodie on his body.

Ming looked at Forth for a few seconds, then grabbed a jeans jacket in his wardrobe and put it on Forth, "I don't want hot girls and cute boys looking at you"

Forth smiled and kissed Ming's forehead, "Posessive baby Ming" Ming could feel his cheeks begin to blush.

The end is near...

TBC

Don't forget to vote or comment if you like it.