Introduction

࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇
𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐃 𝐔 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍
࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇
a/n: I have changed the ages of the characters to accommodate for some inconsistencies. if any wrong ages are stated, please comment on the paragraph so I can fix it. jungkook is supposed to be 17 and Taehyung is 18.

Jungkook wipes away the small tears that were continuously trickling down his cheeks as he lay there on his mattress; his mind racing one hundred miles an hour.

It was today that Jungkook would be receiving his report card in the mail, and he knew that once his uncle had checked it like he always had, he wasn't going to be particularly happy with him. In fact, he would be quite the opposite.

The stress from knowing this had left the 17 year old with a nagging, sickening feeling in his stomach that had lasted all week long; having only gotten worse by the day....up until now when the stress had finally hit it's peak.
-

Jungkook quickly jumps up from his bed after having felt something creeping up his esophagus and hurries towards the restroom; holding his hand over his mouth. In there, he dropped down onto his knees in front of the toilet and positioned his face over the bowl; spewing up all the bubbling acids in his stomach that had been waiting all day long to be expelled.
...
His energy having been sapped due to the intense heaving, Jungkook weakly reaches up to the towel rack and uses it for support while getting back up onto his feet. "Nasty.." He mutters to himself with a disgusted expression on his face; having tasted the acidic bitterness that was lingering in his mouth.

After taking a deep breath, Jungkook walks over to the counter to brush his teeth; stopping and looking at himself in front of the mirror before reaching in the cabinet for his toothbrush.
...
The teen's appearance had matched the way he felt internally; his skin lacking the usual brightness and radiance, his dazzling dark espresso eyes were now lethargic, and drab looking, and his chestnut brown hair, that he had usually been pretty particular about with his way of styling, was now natural and sticking up all over the place. The only thing that looked half-way presentable about him was the pressed school uniform that he was still wearing; having had been too lazy to change out of it and into his lounge wear when he had gotten home from school.

Disgusting

Pathetic

Ugly

Worthless

Those were just a few words that were repeating over and over again in his mind as he stood there, looking at himself. The teen tried not to be a negative person, but today, he couldn't help himself. It was all he could think about when he caught a glimpse of his reflection.

Jungkook wrinkled his nose at his reflection and quickly reached forward to open the mirror cabinet; leaving it open so he didn't have to look at himself anymore.
...
As Jungkook was leaning over the sink brushing the back of his tongue, he hears the ever so familiar voice of his uncle calling for him from downstairs~

"JUNGKOOK! GET DOWN HERE!"

Jungkook drops his toothbrush almost immediately and spit the rest of the tooth paste out of his mouth and into the sink; not even bothering to rinse before he left the room, since, when his uncle told him to come, Jungkook knew he'd better do as he said. And fast.

"HURRY UP! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!"

"C-coming!" Jungkook calls out as he heads towards the staircase; tripping over various toys that were laying on the floor as he made his way through the hall.