【7】

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟺𝟻𝟽𝟻

࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍
࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇

With Jungkook's tight grip on his hand, Taehyung quickened his pace down the hall, following right behind the younger. He wasn't exactly sure where they were going - all he knew was that it had something to do with his "fancy pants" - but, he couldn't really care less about that - as his mind was completely occupied with Jungkook, and how ecstatic he was to have found him.

When the two had turned the corner, Jungkook looked over his shoulder and tilted his head in the direction of a door at the far end of the hall. "This way. It doesn't look like anyone else is in there."

Taehyung peeked around Jungkook and down the hall towards the glass door in question - his eyes immediately landing on the shiny, gold wall-mounted sign above it that read "Main Office" in big, carved letters. He jolts forward when Jungkook gave him a yank, speeding up their pace so they could hopefully get in and out before lunch was over.

✎ . . . .

Jungkook leaned over the office counter with a small smile on his face, "Hiya, Cindi." He says to the girl sitting behind it - breaking her deep focus from the file cabinet she had been so captivated in. In fact, she had been so captivated that she hadn't even noticed the two teens walk into her office.

Cindi lifts her head up and tucks her hair behind her ear, smiles upon seeing the bright teen across the counter. "Oh, hi Jungkook! Whatcha need?" She asks and pushed the file cabinet shut, simultaneously turning around to face the two in her swiveling chair.

"I was wondering if any shipments of the school uniforms came in today." Jungkook tilted his head towards Taehyung who was standing beside him, being his usual quiet self. "You see, my friend -Taehyung perks up- just arrived here today, and well, as you can see, he wasn't given one."

Cindi's eyebrows lowered in confusion, she looks over at Taehyung. "Oh? Ummm, a new student..?" She reaches towards the various notes scattered across her desk, looks through them. "That's strange...Mr. Ahn didn't mention anything to me about a new student."

Jungkook straightens himself out, standing properly. "Huh, that is strange. I would think that you would be the first person that Mr. Ahn would go to about a new student...then again - he rubbed his chin - he may have just forgotten."

"Yeahhh. Well, Moon River High is constanly getting requests for new transfers, so, Mr. Ahn probably has a lot on his plate right now." She looks over at Taehyung. "You see, he has to be very picky about who he chooses to be apart of this school, and, well, that can have a lengthy decision time. So, you should consider yourself one of the lucky ones...um..."

a/n: yes, I know moon river is a weird name for a high school but, i was listening to that song and I needed a name, so, I was like fck it

"His name is Kim Taehyung." Jungkook chimed in.

"Hm..? Kim Taehyung..? I don't remember seeing your name anywhere in my files. How long had you been on the waiting list before Mr. Ahn contacted you?"

"I-I wasn't."

Cindi looks up at Taehyung from the notes she was holding. "You...weren't?"

Taehyung shook his head no. "M-Ms. Hyerin called him couple of d-days ago...and h-he told her that he wanted to t-talk to me...so I d-did...and he s-s-said I could start today."