【1】

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟺𝟿𝟿𝟾

࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄
࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇

"KOOKIE! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

Jungkook violently twitched as he was coming out of a deep sleep after hearing his little brothers voice echoing in his dream.

"W-what?? W-what's going on??" The startled teen says as he shot straight up in bed.

The teen looks down at his little brother who was sitting on his lap. "It's my first day of school!!" Kyu says as he looked up at him with his big brown eyes, a bright smile on his face.

Jungkook rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Kyu...y-you scared me. I thought something happened.."

Kyu's smile faded after hearing Jungkook's shaky voice. "Oh...I'm sorry Jungkookie I didn't mean to scare you.." He looked down and messed with Mr. Fluffbunny's ear.

After his heartbeat slowed down to a somewhat normal pace, Jungkook removed his hands from his eyes and patted the top of Kyu's head. "It's ok, Kyu. Don't feel bad. Just remember to use your inside voice next time, alright?"

Kyu gives him a big nod. "Ok Kookie. I promise I will from now on."

Jungkook leaned down to give Kyu a kiss on the top of his head, causing the smile to return on his little brother's face.

"Don't forget to give Mr. Fluffbunny a kiss too!" The younger lifted the bunny up to Jungkook's face. "He gets jealous if he doesn't get one."

"Well we can't let that happen, now can we?" The teen says and puckers his lips out to be greeted by a bop of the bunny's nose against them.

Kyu slowly lowered the bunny back down and held onto it tightly to his chest. After noticing his smile had once again faded, Jungkook tilted his head to the side; curious. "What's wrong, Kyu? Where'd your smile disappear to?"

"I'm scared, Kookie.."

"What's wrong? Why are you scared?" He gently moves Kyu's bangs up and away from his eyes.

"What if the other kids don't like me..?"

"Now, what makes you think they wouldn't like you?"

"Because I'm weird and dumb.."

Jungkook went quiet for a few moments before he responded. "Who called you that, Kyu?"

Kyu continued messing around with his stuffed rabbit's ear; not saying a word.

"Kyu." Jungkook says sternly and lifted Kyu's face up to look at him directly. "Tell me who said that to you."

"I don't want to tell you because then you will get angry.."

"I need to know. I'm not going to sit here and let people say things like that to you. Now tell me."

"...Junha.."

Without needing to hear another word, Jungkook lifted Kyu up and off of his lap, stood up from the bed, began walking towards the door.

"Kookie, wait!" Kyu hopped off the bed and hurried towards the teen; grabbing onto his wrist. "I don't want you and Junha to get mad at each other!"

Jungkook stopped and turned to face Kyu's direction; squatting down to be his height. He places his hands on the shoulders of the younger. "I'm just going to talk to him, ok? There's no need for you to be worried."