【5】

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟻𝟻𝟺𝟼

࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄
࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇

11:30pm

"It's time to go to sleep. This is where your dreams will keep your wildest adventures of happiness. And it will begin with a bedtime kiss. You are my sunshine, brightening my darkest skies." ♪ Jungkook places Mr. Fluffbunny next to the fast-asleep Kyu and pulls the blankets up ever so carefully around the younger, as to not wake him. ♪ "You are my happiness. So, let your dreams begin with this bedtime kiss." ♪ Jungkook sings with a shaky voice.

Jungkook leans in and plants a gentle kiss atop his little brother's head. "I'm so sorry for leaving you alone with him." He whispered and wiped a tear that was forming in his eye. "You'll never have to go through anything like that again. I promise you."

As Jungkook stood up from the bed and turned around to head towards the bedroom door, he stops when he sees Junha's silhouette leaning against the bedroom door frame, his arms crossed. He breathes in a shaky breath before walking towards the door, Junha moving out of his way when he came up to it.

"What do you want?" Jungkook muttered after stepping out and quietly closing the door behind him.

"So, is there something you wanted to say to me?" Junha said.

"I don't have anything to say to you." Jungkook went to walk past the teen, but was stopped by a hand on his chest.

"Oh really? Well it sure seemed to me like you had a lot you wanted to say down there." Junha uncrossed his arms. "Junha's the one should be getting yelled at, not me! He's the one who let those stupid potheads into your house! This is allll Junha's fault." The tattooed teen said, mocking the voice of the younger.

Jungkook quickly put index finger up to his mouth. "Sh! I just got Kyu to sleep!"

"Then let's talk in a more quiet area." Junha says and began forcing the teen into his bedroom that was just across the hall--closing the door behind them after the teen stumbled into it.

After getting his bearings, Jungkook turned around to face the visibly angry one. "What do you want from me??"

"An apology!"

"What should I be apologizing to you for?! If anyone should be apologizing, it's you! One, for leaving my brother in cold bathwater after telling him you'd be back! Two, for letting your crazy dog loose in the house. And three, for letting your dumb friends trash the place!"

"Are you forgetting who allowed all of that to happen??"

Jungkook started to back up as Junha was stepping up closer to him, lecturing him. "You! You knew we were under the influence and weren't in our right minds, yet you still left." Jungkook fell backwards onto the mattress after the back of his legs came in contact with it. "So don't turn this around on me and everyone else. You were the only one in your right mind and should have known better. And as for your brother, it's your fault that he was in that tub for two hours. You know how sleepy I get when I smoke, but you wanted to go out and do whatever it was that you wanted to do."

"You're the one who convinced me to leave! Y-you made it sound like I could trust you." Jungkook says whilst looking up at the older who was standing directly in front of him.