【8】

sorry if you got a lot of notifications, I was having issues updating.
-
𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟷𝟶/𝟹𝟶/𝟷𝟾
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟼𝟹𝟽𝟻

࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓
࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇

Kyu looked down at Taehyung's hand that was extended out to him, then looks back up. "mr. fluffbunny says to get your hand away from me or he's going to hit you in the face." he threatened, causing Jungkook's eyes to widen in astonishment.

Kyu had never been mean to strangers before, and needless to say, it was quite a shock to the older - as he had never prepared himself for a situation like this.

Jungkook lets out a forced chuckle, trying to break the awkward silence before putting his hand on the younger one's head. "w-well, it looks like you need to tell Mr. Fluffbunny to be a little nicer now, d-don't you think?" he pleads and nervously ruffles the boy's hair.

Kyu shook his head no. "mr. fluffbunny and I think you should pick a different friend, kookie.."

Not knowing what else to do, Jungkook redirected his focus over to Taehyung, who had quickly sensed it and returned his gaze. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders - trying to use body language as a means to let Taehyung know he didn't know why the younger was acting the way he was. And to his relief, Taehyung responds by giving him a reassuring nod, letting him know that it was ok before looking back over to Kyu.

Taehyung's lower lip slid out into a pout as he brings his hand back in, still kneeling down. "Aw, that's too bad...I was really hoping we could be BLFs.."

"It's not B , L, Fs. It's B, F, Fs, dumb-dumb..." Kyu mutters, his words flipping a switch in Jungkook's brain that made the teen go from panicked mode, to full-on parent mode.

"Kyu!" Jungkook lightly bopped the top of Kyu's head with his palm - causing the younger to blink. "What has gotten into you?? - he bends down and points his finger scoldingly at boy - Calling people names isn't nice! Now apologize!"

"B-but kook...I-I.." Kyu says and his bottom lip started trembling, startled by his first ever scolding.

Jungkook's face softened into a worried expression upon seeing his little brother's about-to-cry face - a feeling of guilt and sadness rushing over him once seeing that first tear form in the corner of his eye. But, as much as he wanted to shower the younger with hugs and kisses in that very moment, he knew he had to maintain his composure - as it was his responsibility for teaching the boy right from wrong.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, then back over to Kyu who was holding tightly onto his stuffed bunny. It was obvious to him that Jungkook wasn't used to being a disciplinarian by the distressed look on his face, so he decided to take it upon himself to try and lighten the mood. For both of their sakes.

"Kyu, don't tell me you've never heard of 'BLFs' before." Taehyung says but Kyu doesn't acknowledge him and just stares back at Jungkook with tears in his eyes.

Jungkook let out a shaky breath and nudged Kyu's arm after noticing he was ignorning the older. "Kyu. Look at him." He says sternly.

Kyu sheepishly looks over whilst fiddling around with Mr. Fluffbunny's ear. "I...don't know what it is.." He mutters.

"You know, BLFs! B for Bunny. L for Loving. F for Friends! Put it all together, Bunny-Loving Friends!" Taehyung says in an upbeat tone. "I thought all bunny-lovers knew that."