On The Edge 〖 Jungkook 〗

𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔡: 2/2/2020

𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱: 3343

Flashback

2016

"I don't know, Minnie....he's just being kind of weird.." Jungkook says.

"What do you mean weird? Like how weird?" Minnie replies.

"He just keeps coming to my house randomly in the middle of the night.."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and he won't leave even if I tell him to."

"Have you told your dad?"

"No, are you kidding?? He would kill me if he find out I had a boyfriend.."

"Oh...yeah, I forgot about that...well, have you tried talking to Taeyong about it? Maybe tell him it's weirding you out?"

a/n if I write Taehyung on accident, SORRY their names are so close 😬

"I have tried, but he just gets upset if I tell him he can't keep coming over. I don't know what to do."

"Well, I mean...you can always break up with him if you want to."

"I can't."

"What do you mean you can't? You can do whatever you want to do."

"It's not that easy, Minnie...."

"What. are you scared to, or something?"

".....I don't even know anymore."

"Talking about me?"

Jungkook jumps after feeling an arm drape around his shoulder and he glances over, coming face to face with his boyfriend.

speaking of the devil.. Minnie thinks.

"Oh...T-Taeyong. Hi." Jungkook says, forcing a smile.

"Hey." Taeyong replies, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey Taeyong." Minnie says, to which Taeyong replies with a tilt of his head. "And no, we weren't talking about you." She says.

"Aw. Well...did you miss me at least?" Taeyong says in a peppy tone, sitting close to Jungkook - his arm still draped around his shoulder.

"Mhm.." Jungkook says, his body tense.

"Hmm....I don't believe you." Taeyong says with a frown. "Say it with more enthusiasm."

"I did....really." Jungkook says. "After you left last night, it was lonely." He says, prompting Minnie to raise her eyebrow in question.

Taeyong reaches over and tucks a tuft of Jungkook's wavy hair behind his ear, giving him a smile. "Aw...I missed you too. Did you dream about me last night after I left?" He says and Jungkook nods.

"Tell me about it." Taeyong says and Jungkook looks left to right, his mind racing to make up something as quickly as he could, but thankfully, Minnie butts in - distracting him.

"Did you guys know that 95 percent of dreams are forgotten after waking up? Isn't that crazy?" She says.

"Jungkook wouldn't forget about it if he dreamed about me. Right 'kook?" Taeyong says, looking over at the younger.

"Um..." Jungkook fiddles nervously with his fingers. "It really wasn't that interesting, to be honest." He says, not knowing what else to say.

"I don't care, I like to hear about them regardless. So, quit stalling and tell me."