【12】

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔡: September 29, 2019

𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱: 9626

࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄
࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇

After Minnie bid goodbye to her fathers, her, Jungkook and Taehyung leave the house and make their way to the school's Halloween party, but just as they are heading there, there is a sudden change of plans after Minnie and Jungkook had finally recieved a text from one of their friends asking them to meet up at the Halloween carnival that was in town. So the three turn around and begin heading towards the fair grounds instead.

***

Previously drawn out by passing-by vehicles and giggling trick-or-treaters, an eerie-sounding song has begun to break its way through the noise of the busy street -- becoming more and more apparent the closer they got to their destination.

"Look! We're getting closer," Minnie says excitedly, pointing up at the purple and green beams of light that she spots shining through the thick, grey mist hovering over the town. She wraps her arms tighter around Jungkook's.

Jungkook lets out a small grunt as Minnie yanks him forwards and she - rather abruptly - begins to tug him along. "Slow down! You're gonna make me trip and land on my face!" He shouts out as he helplessly gets dragged alongside her - holding tightly onto his mask. However - much to his dismay - his stubborn friend pays no attention and continues on her way.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is quickly, and silently, following Jungkook's footsteps - holding tightly onto the younger's fluffy, black bunny tail that was stitched onto to the backside of his cloak, as to make sure he wouldn't be left behind.

. . .

After they come running up to the carnival's entrance, the three stop in front of a small, run-down ticket booth that is sitting beside the carnival's entrance gate. It seems to be painted red, but the dirt - that was caked in every crevice and groove in the wood - made the color almost indistinguishable, therefore blending into the night's darkness. It was an eerie sight, indeed.

Minnie clears her throat, waiting for someone to open the dirty, crimson curtain that is draping over the square window, but moments are passing with no sign of any other presence. Impatient, she lifts her witch hat and starts looking around - along with the two beside her - hoping to spot a worker nearby.

"Where is everyone??" She finally asks, narrowing her eyes. "How is anyone supposed to get in if there is no one to open the gate??"

Jungkook turns back to face Minnie and he shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe they're all on a break."

"Well, I'm not gonna stand around here and wait for someone to come back. Who knows how long that will take, and my tits are gonna freeze off!!" Minnie yells out angrily, wrapping her arms around her chest to keep warm.

"Maybe we should just head back to your house..." Jungkook says uncomfortably, taking one last look around. "I don't think we're going to find anyone willing to help us..."

Minnie's eyes shifts up the fifteen foot high metal gate in front of her. When her eyes meet the top of it, she mumbles angrily, "Okay, screw this. I walked all the way here...we're climbing this bitch." She reaches down to take off her high heels. "I'm not leaving without getting a candied apple".

-SINISTER | vkook (ON HIATUS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara