【6】

a/n:

Hiya guys. first up, to the ones who commented on my a/n part; some of ya'll are such sweeties like uGHHH...being so patient with me, understanding and kind. Thank you so much UWU ♡♡ *sniff* it truly means a lot and I will try so hard this time to update a bit quicker♡♡ it's just sometimes I'm not in it and I don't ever want to disappoint.

so, to make up for me slowness, i made this chapter extra long (7300 words.....).

(sorry if anything in this chapter is inconsistent, or messed up. I wrote it in sections at different times, then added it together at the end. I went through and edit but I am utterly exhausted when I proofread so please excuse me if it wasn't the most well written, and if it seemed like things were going too fast. and please let me know if there is a big mistake I missed)

next,

I just realized I didn't explain something in the end of the last part (the scene where Tae was in the bathroom and his alter was out.) Uhm, some of you were probably confused what the hell was going on, which I didn't realize at the time, since, well, I knew what was going on, and forgot to consider the people who don't know much about DID. so, let me do a quick summarize of what was going on in case someone didn't get it. Go ahead and skip this if you already understood, or don't care.

So, if you couldn't already tell, one of Tae's alters was out. And when I say 'out' I mean that specific alter had (somewhat) main control over Taehyung's body-- that alter being the one who was trying to take the medication, and was the one speaking out loud.

but, there was also another alter that was trying to take control at the same time--the voice in italics belonging to that second alter. The reason why it was in italics was because I was trying to portray that the second alter was communicating through thoughts (thoughts are shared and can be heard by each alter, as well as the host.)

another thing that might have been confusing, was the whole arms doing separate things portion (for e.g., when one arm was holding the other arm down.) well, with DID, if I read correctly anyways, multiple alters can be somewhat in control at once. In that specific part, Alter #1 was able to freely talk, walk, and use the host's (Tae's) right arm. But, Alter #2 also had some control as well, though he was limited to only the left arm in that specific scenario.

So, to recap, the one who was talking outloud and trying to take the pills was one alter, and the one refusing the pills and talking through thoughts (italics) was another alter. I'm not going to go into anymore detail in this a/n about what happens to Tae during these times, or any details about the other alters, because...well...you'll just have to read and find out ;]. I might include little fun facts (I say *fun* loosely btw) about DID here and there so you curious ones can learn a little bit about DID as a whole! therefore, learning what Tae is dealing with in this ff.

so sorry for this long a/n, I just needed to get that out of the way. But I'll shut up now.

ONWARDS TO THE INSANELY LONG CHAPTER!

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸𝚗𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟽𝟿𝟷𝟽 :")

࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗
࿇═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇

Jungkook and Minnie were sitting side by side with their hands held out in front of them, taking advantage of the warmth radiating from the small bonfire. Between the gentle orange glow of the flames and the soft crackling of the fire, Jungkook's paranoia had since decreased--the warmth and peacefulness of it all bringing the fearful teen a sense of relaxation.