A New Fairy Tail Member - Volume 2 (CHARACTERS)

(WARNING: This story may contain spoilers from the anime!)

( I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL! I ONLY OWN MELANIE AYAME!)

Characters:

Melanie Ayame - Melanie is 17 years old and she is a S-Class Wizard of Fairy Tail. She has beautiful, silky black hair that ends halfway to her waist and she has dark brown eyes. She inherited her powers from her parents.

In the last volume, she found out that her parents and her family were killed by Zeref, the Black Wizard of Destruction. The truth was that Zeref was actually a Spirit of Darkness that took over a cousin of Melanie's body. 

The spirit was removed by his body and the spirit of Zeref vanished.

Aurelie Celacia - Aurelie is 19 years old and she is a member of Fairy Tail. She has long, burnt orange hair, and she has purple eyes. She inherited her powers from her parents.

She found Fairy Tail when she was just wandering around the streets of Magnolia. Once she heard about Fairy Tail, she traveled the world to find the guild. And she did.

Daniel Kahoko - Daniel is 19 years old, Melanie's cousin, and he is a member of Fairy Tail. He has brown hair and black eyes.

He was possessed by Zeref, the Spirit of Darkness.

He couldn't control himself. His lack of self-control led him to murdering the family.

He was hopeless when he was possessed. That was before Melanie and the rest of Fairy Tail came to the rescue.

Natsu Dragneel - Natsu is 18 years old, a Fire Dragon Slayer, and he is a member of Fairy Tail.

Happy - Happy is 6 years old and he is Natsu's partner/

Lucy Heartfilia - Lucy is 17 years old, a celestial wizard, and she is a member of Fairy Tail.

Gray Fullbuster - Gray is 18 years old, an ice wizard, and he is a member of Fairy Tail.

Erza Scarlet - Erza is 19 years old, a S-Class wizard, and she is a member of Fairy Tail.

Wendy Marvell - Wendy is 12 years old, a Sky Dragon Slayer, and she is a member of Fairy Tail

Carla - Carla is 6 years old and she is Wendy's partner.

Extras :

Markarov - Mirajane - Juvia - Laxus