A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 51 - Fighting for the Precious Friend!

Chapter 51 - Fighting for the Precious Friend!

As the two groups got into position, Midnight took Melanie's hand transported outside. "I'll take care of stuff here," Natsu said as Gray reacted with surprise. "Go and save Melanie!"

Gray continued to look at Natsu, "Natsu...."

"Go! Don't worry about me!"

Gray was silent.

"You care for her, right?"

Gray's eyes widened.

"You don't want anything to happen to her, right? Then, why are you just standing there! GO AND SAVE HER!!! YOU LIKE HER DON'T YOU!!!!!!"

Gray's eyes were still wide, but then he closed them and opened them with confidence. "Right. I'm leaving it you, Natsu!", he said as he ran away.

Natsu smiled,"Right. You can count on me."

--

OUTSIDE...

"I wonder what's going on in there...", Erza said with a worried face.

"Hello....everyone..", Midnight greeted standing on the hill of the 

"Midnight!"

He pulled me by the arm and placed me carelessly in front of him. Everyone reacted with surprise. My hands were in handcuffs, my hair was a mess, and I looked exhausted.

"Melanie...", Aurelie murmured as she looked at me.

Midnight laughed as he gestured to me, "Take a look at your S-Class Wizard Fairy Tail! She is incredibly powerless!"

He continued to laugh as Erza noticed that he was wearing Melanie's necklace and her pin.

"HEY! Why are you wearing Melanie's necklace and pin! Those belong to her, not you!", Erza yelled with anger in her eyes.

Midnight stopped laughing and looked at Erza, "Her necklace and her pin hold her all her magic and power. With it, I will become unstoppable!!!!!!"

Everyone got into position as he continued to laugh.

Then, suddenly...

Gray: Ice-Make: Lance!

Arrows came towards Midnight as he jumped into the air, dodging the attack. Gray followed him. I looked at him with awe as he went into the sky. Gray tried to punch him, but he never got him.

Once he started to get tired, he got angry and got his fist ready. "GIVE MELANIE'S STUFF BACK!!!", he yelled as he tried to punch. The punch failed, but Midnight didn't know that he made that position to switch into an attack position.

Gray: Ice-Make: Hammer!

Midnight's eyes widened as he got attacked an dstarted to fall to the ground. Gray immediately grabbed onto his shirt, pulled Melanie's pin out of his shirt, and took off Melanie's necklace from his neck.

As Midnight continued to fall, Gray immediately reacted, since he was falling as well.

Gray: Ice-Make: Kite!

A kite made of ice appeared under him as he drifted towards Melanie and landed on his two feet. He walked towards Melanie and bent down.

"Are you alright?", he asked as I looked down.

Gray looked down, "If you are still mad about me and Natsu, then...I don't blame you. But, can you please tell me something?"

"I-I'm fine," I said in a quiet tone.