A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 60 - Two Halves of the Same Heart

Chapter 60 - Two Halves of the Same Heart

Previously...

"Behold, the Water and Ice Dragon's Transformation!", she announced as everyone's eyes widened with surprise.

"A Dragon Slayer Transformation! A transformation like that is hardly seen anywhere!", Happy yelled.

"With her transformation, her Dragon Slayer magic is enhanced!", Erza yelled.

"This is it, brother and sister! I SHALL BE ON TOP!!!!!!!" 

Aquamarine: Water and Ice Dragon's Roar!

Her attack came towards Laxus and Aurelie.

Aurelie: Water Wall! Shield!

Her combined defense blocked her attack. Aquamarine clenched her teeth with anger.

Once the magic disappeared, Aquamarine went into the air, getting ready to attack. "DON'T BLOCK MY ATTACK!"

Aquamarine: Ice Blizzard!

Aurelie kept the wall and shield up with her power as the attack tried to break them. She kept it up even though she was running out of power.

The wall and the shield started to break as Aurelie kept her hands up. She looked down, "No. NO! NO! NO!"

Suddenly a beaming blue light shined across the sky.

--

Aurelie has transformed. She had beautiful light blue hair and a dazzing white dress.

Everyone looked at her with awe.

Aurelie: Ex-quip! The Water and Ice Dragon Slayer!

"Ex-quip?!", I said with surprise.

"She can ex-quip now?!", Erza said with surprise.

"A transformation. Hmph. I am not surprised," Aquamarine said with a cocky tone as Aurelie pulled out her sword and passed Aquamarine in a flash.

She looked at her with her stunning purple eyes and said, "It is over, Aquamarine." She placed her sword back into her waist holder, "You lost."

--

Aquamarine fell through the sky with eyes filled with shock.

She got cut.

She didn't know that Aurelie would do such a thing. From that moment, she knew that she failed and so she laughed.

Everyone caught her attention.

"Do you really think it's over?! Just because you made an ex-quip, YOU THINK THAT THIS IS OVER?!?!", she yelled.

She stopped falling and attacked us on the ground.

Aquamarine: Water and Ice Dragon's Roar!

Loke grabbed Lucy and covered, "LOOK OUT, LUCY!"

"Everyone! Be careful!", Erza yelled.

I stood in front of everyone, "Melanie...", Gray muttered.

I closed my eyes and opened them with confidence, "Leave this to me!"

Me: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind Barrier!

My defense blocked her attack. Once the magic disappeared, Aquamarine appeared in front of me.

"Melanie!!!!!!", Aurelie yelled.

Aquamarine: Water and Ice Dragon's W--

Me: Vine Tangle!