A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 42 - The Secret is Out!

Chapter 42 - The Secret is Out!

Everyone in Fairy Tail were enjoying themselves while I was at home, relaxing on my bed. They were talking about rumours they were hearing about Gray and me.

Everyone were involved, except Natsu and Gray.

Natsu and Gray entered the guild later, coming back from a job.

Natsu yelled with a smile, "Hey everyone! We're back!", while he was waving.

"I can't believe I was forced to go on a job with you," Gray said, looking to the side with his arms crossed. "I'd rather have turtle instead of you."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!", Natsu yelled with anger as Gray and his heads hit each other.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID!"

"DO YOU WANT TO GO NOW?!"

"LET'S DO IT!!"

They looked at everyone who was busy talking and reacted with surprise. Everyone would be paying attention to them while they were fighting.

But, not this time.

Natsu and Gray started to get curious.

"What's going on?", Gray asked.

Gray walked up to Mirajane and tapped her shoulder, "Mira?"

She looked at him with a smile, "Yes?"

"What's going on? What is everybody talking about?"

Suddenly, everyone noticed Gray and ran up to him.

They started saying, "Is it true?! Do you like Melanie?!", "Does Melanie like you?!", "Really?!", "That is SO cute, Gray!!", "I am so happy for you two!!", and "Have you kissed?!"

Gray's expression: O_O "How did this happen? Who told everyone?!"

Happy giggled in the background.

Gray noticed Happy and yelled, "HAPPY!!!!!"

Gray started to stretch Happy's mouth, "You stinking cat!! Why did you do this? WHY?!"

Happy started to cry, "I'm sowwy Gway", he said while his mouth was being stretched.

Natsu got pissed and tackled Gray. From that point, they started to fight.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU IDIOT?!", Gray yelled as he fought with Natsu.

"YOU WERE HURTING HAPPY STUPID!!!"

"I'M NOT STUPID!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S STUPID!!"

"PERVERT!!"

"HOTHEAD!!!"

I walked inside the guild and reacted with surprise as I saw everyone start to get into a fight.

Lucy was hiding behind the bar and everyone was throwing drinks around, flipping tables, and Gray and Natsu were all over the place.

I sweatdropped, "What the heck happened here?"

Suddenly, everyone stopped as they noticed me.

Then, they ran up to me saying the same things they said to Gray.

 "Is it true?! Do you like Melanie?!", "Does Melanie like you?!", "Really?!", "That is SO cute, Gray!!", "I am so happy for you two!!", and "Have you kissed?!"

"Um...I-I don't what you're talking about," I replied with a shaky voice. "How did you hear about this anyway?"

Happy flew into the air and waved, "I told them."