A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 50 - Never Underestimate a Fairy Tail Wizard!

Chapter 50 - Never Underestimate a Fairy Tail Wizard!

I looked at the Oracion Seis members standing before me, clenched my fists, and looked at them with anger. "Why did you bring me here?"

"I brought you here, so we can lure your friends over to us," Midnight explained.

"Rescuing their most precious friend. Heh. RIDICULOUS," Cobra said as I reacted with surprise and looked down.

"Hmm....what's this?", Midnight asked as I looked up and found him bending down, looking at my crystal necklace. "A rainbow crystal....ooh this is very rare."

I clenched my teeth with anger.

"Could this be...a momento of your mother?"

My eyes widened.

"Oooh..it is..." Midnight was about to touch the crystal. But, I stopped him.

"NO!!!!!!", I yelled as I looked at him with serious eyes. "Don't you dare touch my necklace!"

Midnight smirked and stood up. "Fine. Have it your way. I just have to take it away by force."

Suddenly, he snapped my necklace by pulling it away from my neck. I was shocked. "NO!! GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!!", I yelled as I reached towards Midnight.

Unfortunately, Cobra's snake wrapped around me again, stopping me from getting the necklace back from Midnight.

Midnight laughed with satisfaction as he looked at the crystal in awe. "This is just so beautiful!", he said as he put my necklace around his neck. Then, he took my butterfly pin and put it on his shirt.

I started to tremble with shock. "What shoud I do? What should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Without my necklace I won't be able to transform or use my weapons. Without my pin, I am not protected! I am completely powerless! Everyone....please......hurry...."

--

MEANWHILE...

Everyone ran towards the area with the lacation of Shipparas in their minds.

"Oh...I hope Melanie's alright...", Ren thought as he ran with his Blue Pegasus group.

--

"Melanie......please be okay....", Gray thought as he ran with his Fairy Tail group.

--

Midnight continued to laugh as I groaned in pain within Cobra's snake. 

"NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

With all the strength I had, I broke free from the snake's grip. Everyone reacted with surprise.

I stood before them with clenched fists and looked at them with stern eyes.

Midnight was silent for a moment and then he spoke, "I must say..that was impressive. But still, you don't have your precious necklace. You are still completely POWERLESS!!!"

I ran up to him, kicked him to the wall, flipped over, and went into a fighting stance. I made an evil smile, "Powerless huh?"

Midnight's eyes widened with surprise.

I looked at Midnight and everyone else as the light shined within my eyes, "Never...UNDERESTIMATE A FAIRY TAIL WIZARD!!!!!!!!", I yelled.

Everyone clenched their teeth with anger as they ran to me, "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO US!!!", Angel yelled.

"WE WILL RUIN YOU WITH JUST ONE BLOW!!!", Cobra added.

I closed my eyes and once they got close, I opened them with confidence and kicked them away from me by swinging my legs, spinning around.

They all fell on the floor with shocked looks on their faces. I stood before them with serious eyes.

"I-IMPOSSIBLE! How could a person like you be powerful without magic?!", Midnight yelled.

I placed my hand on my heart, "BY HEART!! EVERYTHING COMES FROM THE HEART!! My friends believe in me and I believe in them. Love, care, and support makes the heart grow strong!"

Midnight had a surprised look on his face which turned into an evil look. "Stupid. You're the one who shouldn't underestimate us!", he said as he stood up.

Midnight: Spiral Pain!

A vortex surrounded me, striking me with brutal force.

Once it stopped, I spun around and fell on the floor, groaning with pain.

Midnight walked up to me and bent down beside me. He placed his hand under my chin and lifted me up. I continued to groan as I got up, trembling.

"Now, what do you have to say, huh?", Midnight asked as I clenched my teeth and looked down.

--

"There it is!", Happy yelled as he pointed to the waterfall in front.

Everyone stopped running and looked at the sight.

"Melanie's inside," Erza stated.

"Seems like no one is outside," Gray said.

"Alright! Let's go through the waterfall!", Natsu yelled as ran towards the waterfall.

"Natsu!", Erza yelled to try to stop him, but he kept going.

Everyone exhaled, "He never listens huh," Lucy said as they followed Natsu.

"Everyone!", Team Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale yelled, running towards them.

"Let's go!", Erza yelled.

"Right!", everyone else yelled in unison.

--

I continued to clench my teeth and look down as he leaned closer, looking straight at me. "Look straight at me, Melanie!"

With my fists clenched, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him straight in the eyes. He was close....too.....close...

"The only reason why I invited you to come join us was because........I am attracted to you," Midnight said in a soft voice that was almost seductive.

My eyes widened.

"Get away from the light...and join us..."

Suddenly, Midnight started to lean in with his hand still under my chin. Then, he slowly closed his eyes. Our faces were inches apart....

I closed my eyes quickly, "EVERYONE!!!!! PLEASE!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!"

Shadows appeared at the entrance of the cave. Midnight opened his eyes and reacted with surprise once he saw the shadows.

I smiled with relief as the shadows revealed Natsu and Gray.

"Natsu! Gray!", I yelled with happiness.

"Step away from Melanie!", Natsu yelled as he placed his fist in his hand, both surrounded by flames.

Gray went into position and yelled, "We won't forgive you for what you've done to our guild!"

Midnight stood up and looked at them with stern eyes. "Everyone..."

"Yes, Master...", everyone said in unison.

"Master?", Natsu asked with surprise.

Midnight smirked as Racer, Angel, and Cobra stepped forward.

Natsu and Gray were alert as they got ready for an attack.

"You made Master angry. You shall be punished!", they said in unison as they got into position.

--

Still in the middle of nowhere, "MENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!", Ichiya yelled, randomly sparkling.