A New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 44 - Operation: Melanie and Gray's First Date!

Chapter 44 - Operation: Melanie and Gray's First Date!

In my apartment, I continued to look at the pin my parents gave to me. As I moved it around, it continued to sparkle from the Sun's rays coming from my window. It was stunning.

"I have to wear this on behalf of my family. *exhales* I better make sure that this doesn't get out of my sight," I thought as I placed the pin on my shirt.

"Well, time to go to Fairy Tail," I said as I exited my apartment.

IN FAIRY TAIL...

"CONGRATULATIONS YOU HUGGED!!!!", everyone cheered as Gray sat on a bench, annoyed.

He exhaled, "Why are you guys into our relationship so much?!" -_-

"It was just so sudden that's why," Mirajane said with a smile.

"But, seriously, this is starting to get annoying..."

I walked in, finding everyone standing side by side, leaving room for me to walk down in the middle.

"Um...thank you everyone..", I said in a confused tone as I walked down.

"No problem, Lady Fullbuster!", everyone said in unison.

I turned around, "EHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!"  O_O

"Why are you calling me that?! What's going on?!", I yelled.

"I'm leaving now," Happy said as he started to fly away.

"Happy.....", I said with an angry tone as Happy started to tremble.

"What did you say now?"

"Um..I said that I saw you and Gray hugging each other in front of your house..."

o_O

"But, it wasn't just me. I was with Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Aurelie, and Daniel."

"So, instead of going to the station and waiting for us, you hid and spied on us," I explained.

"Yep!"

I snapped, "..........HAVE YOU LEARNED TO KEEP STUFF TO YOURSELF?!?!?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SPREAD RUMOURS?!?!?!?! WHY??!?!?!?!"

"Melanie....calm down..", Lucy said.

"I'm sorry, Melanie. You have the right...TO PUNISH ME IN ANYWAY!!", Erza said in a dramatic tone.

"Umm...." -_-"

"You're right, we shouldn't have spread rumours. Like Gray said, you guys just want a peaceful relationship. Will you forgive us?", Erza said in a polite manner.

"But, Erza, it was kinda funny how Melanie reac--" Natsu got cut off when Erza smashed her fist on his head to shut him up.

"Please forgive him as well for his inappropriate behavior."

I exhaled and smiled, "Alright. I forgive you."

Everyone smiled as I looked at Gray.

He exhaled and looked to the side, "I forgive you, too."

Everyone cheered.

I smiled at Gray as I looked at everyone.

"Hey, now that we know that Gray and Melanie like each other, have they went on a date?", Master asked.

Everyone reacted with surprise, including Gray and me.

"Date?!", Gray and I exclaimed in unison.