To Catch A Spider

It was another day in New York and there is a search party throughout Stark Tower because Peter has gone missing. Peter is Tony and Steve's three year old son and hes not in his crib.
   Steve got up early as usual and started making breakfast when he went to go check on Peter and he was missing. So Steve went to his room and jump on tony. Tony woke up dazed "what the- what is it Steve.." Steve said in a panic " PETERS GONE!" Tony sat up and rubbed his eyes "uh Jarvis locate Peter" Jarvis responded almost immediately "Hes still in the building sir." "OK Jarvis notify everyone to start looking" Steve and Tony started looking in the living room. Hulk and Hawkeye were looking in the kitchen but more for food than Peter. Black Widow and Falcon looked in the labs and halls. Thor looked through the windows from the outside.
   They searched the whole building everyone when back to what they where doing. Meanwhile Tony and Steve when back to peters room when they entered Tony scanned the floor for tracks. Then all of the sudden a Thud. Tony shouts as Peter's sippy cup lands on Tony's head. Tony is rubbing his head. Steve Stutters "T-tony look..." They look up and see Peter standing on the ceiling sucking his thumb. Tony's mouth is just about on the floor. "Tony how is he on the ceiling." Steve said scratching his head. "I dont know but lets just get him down I'll figure it out after." Tony climbs and sits on Steve's shoulder. They cant get Peter off the ceiling its like gorilla glue but just then Peter jumps in Tony's arm and falls asleep on his chest.
   Later in Tony's lab he begins to run test on Peter and finds out he has spider characteristics. He has hairs on his fingers that allow him to stick to any surface and a gland in his ares the produce webbing and he is very flexible but very thin. Tony tells Steve what he found from his test. Steve says "well we will have to watch over him extra carefully and we should probably train him to use his powers." Tony pauses. "Your right, Steve he has these powers he should know how to use them. Let get him to train with the avengers every week at least once a week."

Beta read by yours truly