Busted

(Steve's P.O.V)
   I woke up at 5 am And got showered and dressed. I headed to the kitchen and got a cup of coffee and then went down stairs to get the paper from the lady at the front desk. I picked it up and went up stairs and sat on the couch and looked at it head line read "Superheros Broke into The Central Zoo" underneath it showed a picture of Spider-man, Deadpool, Nova, Iron Fist, Cloak and Dagger. I walked back to our bedroom and through the paper so hard to wake up a sleeping Tony. "We got a problem. Seems the kids snuck out last night and got in trouble." Sounding kinda panicked where are they now JARVIS!" "There in Peter's room sleeping sir." I left to make pancakes while Tony woke them up. it was now 9 and they all stared to walk out of Peter's room sleepily "breakfast is on the table." After breakfast Tony told the kids he wanted to show them something and come to the movie room. When they got there security footage was on of them breaking into the zoo and the lion cage and penguin tank. I was behind the kids with my arms crossed "Who's idea was this." No one made eye contact "Everyone's idea pop we just wanted to have fun." Peter said still not looking me in the eyes. "This was fun for you!?" I said disappointing "Peter your grounded the second everyone leaves till further noticed. As me and Tony where walking out Tony said "So your sure you want on the avengers?" "Yes hes just being a teenager."

(Peter's P.O.V)
   After everyone left I sat in my room messing with my web shooters when dad and pop walked in and sat on my bed. "Peter you know you cant be doing that right I mean your about to be an Avenger.""Yea Dad I know how long am I grounded." Tony paused "One week patrols are allowed but no longer than 2 hours a day and believe me we will be timing you."

more later love you guys <3

Beta read by yours truly