Fighting the Light in The Dark

(Peters P.O.V)
    As we Pulled into the Stark Tower parking lot dad said I have training with Black widow today. Dagger let out a squeal "Can we train to!" Steve smiled "I dont see why not." We went in and got snacks and headed down to the training room. Black Widow was already training as we walked in without looking at us she said "Hey Peter who are your friends?" I said shuddering "I me-met them in school today and wanted them to train with me." She glanced at me then walked over to them "well.. what could you do?" Dagger walked forward and said "I could make light daggers." Widow said unimpressed "Show me." Dagger made a fist and created a dagger and threw it at the wall so it stuck then it disappeared. Black widow nodded then head over to Cloak who just gave he a hollow stare and teleported to dagger then opened his cloak as dagger walked in then teleported across the room and dagger walked out of his cloak and he nodded. Black Widow paused "Well how about you guys just spar while I watch." After about thirty minutes of free for all sparing which mostly was dagger and me chasing cloak as he teleported around the room. We had some sparing like me tying cloak up only to have dagger cut my webs. Jarvis Said "Mr. Stark would like you to get ready for dinner." Dagger paused said "We better get going" as she walked through cloak's cloak and they teleported away.
   I walked upstairs with Black widow to wash my hands for dinner. When we got there everyone was sitting down and we had Chinese food.and everyone talked about there day. Steve pointed out that I made some friends today and and they where just here. Tony shouted "Why didn't anyone tell me I wanted to meet his first friends. Well are they still here?" Widow stopped eating for a second and said "No one of them teleported both of them home." As Steve went to go put his plate in the sink he said "Dont worry you can meet them next time." As he kissed Tony on the cheek. After dinner Hulk Thor and Hawkeye went to play video games widow and Steve went to spar while Tony gave me a bath and put me to bed.

Beta read by yours truly