Wades Dream

THANKS FOR THE 1K READS GUYS IM SO HAPPY THANKS SO MUCH. WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA GET WEIRD.

(Wade's P.O.V)
   I woke up in peters arms at some beach house. I felt warm and safe I snuggle in more he kissed the back of my neck. "Hows my favorite boyfriend, did you sleep well?" He sat up in bed I did the same "Yea but the dream didn't stop your still here." He smiled and got out of bed "Want to take a shower with me? " He smiled at me and I felt so warm. "Sounds fun." I opened the bathroom door and we were outside and standing in a river and the house was gone. Peter emerged from a waterfall and grabbed my hand. he pulled me close and then we were naked. I couldn't stop my self we started making out my hands slid down his lower back and slide over his ass. Now we where swapping tongues each fighting for dominance. The water falling on our skin felt cool to the touch. Then the water turned red and black and started dragging Peter under. "Wade I have to go." He had no emotion in his voice."Peter dont go!"I cried out and he was sucked under. I snapped awake breathing heavily. Peter was still asleep. Danny stopped meditating and looked at me "You ok wade?" I'm fine I just need some air im gonna be on the roof.

I Know its short but i have chores to do ill update later. <3

Beta read by yours truly