Befriended

(Peters P.O.V)
   The next day at school we were told to buddy up for a training session. Dagger picked Cloak, I picked Deadpool, The kid with a bucket on his head picked the kid with a glowing fist and all the other kids paired up. We headed to the gym for training. Deadpool Leaned on me and said "lets do this spider boy!" I quickly snapped at him" Its Spider MAN!!" He ruffled my hair and smiled "I'm not that formal just call me wade." Then we put our masks and waited to see who we were up against first. It was us against bucket head and glowy fist. Colson Said "This will be a two on two match Spider-Man and Deadpool (Vs) Nova and Iron Fist Begin!" Just then Nova Flew at Deadpool but missed and Deadpool jumped on his back and said "Getty up horsey!" as he angled Nova to the ground at over 100 mph knocking them both out. I ran at Iron fist and he punched me in the face as I fell down his fist started to glow and my spidey senses when through the roof. I rolled over as his fist was about to hit me and got up I made a snarky remark "Come on your damaging the floor!" Iron Fist keep'd his cool I jumped up and sat upside down on the ceiling and then webbed his feet to the floor as he fell I webbed his hand to the floor now he was laying on his stomach and I pushed off the ceiling and cannon balled on his back. Colson blew the whistle and announced "Deadpool and Spider-Man are the winners!" After that me and wade became inseparable.

Beta read by yours truly

Sorry short chapter love you guys comment tell me what you think <3