First Day Of School

(Steve's Pov)

   Its Peter's first day and I got up early and made him eggs and bacon. After I went and woke up peter he ate and started to watch Spongbob while I packed his backpack. Then I started to cook me and Tony breakfast just then Tony walked in.

(Tony's Pov)
   I got up to the smell of the best breakfast smell ever I know only one guy who can make food that good Steve's cooking. I got up and put a tank top and a new pair of underwear and jeans on and walked out to see Steve cooking and Peter watching TV. I sat down at table "Babe want to give me some of that amazing food." He filled my plate and I scarfed down and then left to get Peter dressed for school then we both drove Peter to the shield school.
   Meanwhile at the school Peter walked threw the halls to his class he sat down in the back of the class with two other kids a girl with blond hair and a white dress and a boy with black short hair and a dark blue with black stripes hoodie and a boy with a red hoodie that hid his face sat in front of them alone. Agent Colson was the teacher. He walked over and said "We were learning the difference between villains and civilian." When a loud noise took over the room. it was the kid in front of Peter he was snoring. Everyone laughed even the serious looking boy with the dark blue and black striped hoodie. Agent Colson was so mad he looked like a tomato. You could practically see steam coming out of his ears. "I see I have you again Mr. Wilson." Agent Colson said disappointed. "Why don't we go around and introduce yourself and your powers, lets start with Mr. Wilson." The Boy stood up and removed his hood to reveal a scared face and blue eyes "I'm Wade Wilson aka Deadpool w have a healing factor that would make Wolverine cry." He said as he sat down. About five more kids went then the girl next to me stood up "I'm Tandy Bowen aka Dagger I can create light daggers and see peoples hopes." Almost a second after she finished the boy in the blue and black striped hoodie stood up only he wasn't wearing a hoodie it was a cloak. "I'm Tyrone Johnson aka Cloak I can teleport and see peoples fears." Peter paused and stood up "I'm Peter Rogers-Stark Parker aka Spider-man I have to proportional strength of a spider and I can shoot um.. webs and can sense any attack before it comes."
   The Bell rang and they all walked towards the bus and there parents cars Steve was there to pick Tony up and Peter was about twenty feet away from Steves car Cloak appears and his cloak swung open and Dagger walked out with her backpack and they asked "Are you Captain America and Iron Mans son?" "uh yea there my dad actually my dad Captain America is right there." Peter Pointed at Steve in the car. Steve Smiled and wave at the kids. "Lets go!" Peter stuttered "um ... want to come over? you can if you want." They ran to the car." I see you made some friends Pete." Steve said with a smile as they drove off to stark tower.

Beta read by yours truly