Opening Presents

(Peter's P.O.V)
   I walked up to my dad and pops "Can we do presents now??" Steve smiled "Sure Pete." As everyone gathered around the couch where Peter was opening presents. He opened Tandy and Tyrone's present first they got him a a piece of paper that said free vacation. Tandy said "Me and cloak will take you any where in the world you want to go." I smiled and said "thanks." Next presents where Danny who got him a mediation mat and candles.Then it was Sam's present of new space suit thanks to the nova core. Finally it was Wade me and Wade have been best friends since pre school he got me every game from game stop but when I asked him how he paid for all these he laughed then said "You dont want to know." My dad walked up and said "Wow! Tough act to follow but I got you beat. New webs fluid that do different things there labeled happy birthday Peter." I gave him a hug. Then Pops walked over and said "Whelp I think I got you all beat my present to you Peter is welcome to the Avengers!" Everyone mouths hit the floor "We will talk about it more tomorrow. I'm gonna go get the candles lit." And he walked away My dad followed closely behind.

(Tony's P.O.V)
   Did I hear him right? He wants our son to do what!? I run up behind him "STEVE YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!" "The team already agreed at the last meeting and you where not there so you got out voted.""Steve we will talk about this later the kids are coming.
   After cake the kids went to peters room and I was going to talk to Steve!

(more later guys sorry im tired )

Beta read by yours truly