NOVA-CARNAGE

(Steve's P.O.V)
   When we got to the hospital we went to the waiting room and saw Peter siting extra close to Wade and when he saw me enter he put distance between Wade and him. Danny was on the floor looking up watching the news . "Hey guys." I called as Tony walked in behind me and glared at wade I nudged him to stop. "Anyone want chicken fingers?" Everyone started eating immediately Peter walked up to me and Tony and said "Can I talk to you both in private?" We walked into a hallway "So mind telling me where these are from cause Pops didn't make these." I was shocked he new my cooking so well. "I saw you two." Tony said. Those four little words cut through the silence. "What do you mean." Peter said confused. "You and wade on the roof. I panicked and called you and said i was bringing food but Pops didn't have any food so I got takeout." Peter was dead silent "dad I can exp-" An explosion went off from Sams room room. Everyone rushed to his door to see him with his helmet drenched in blood and a nurse cut open on the floor. "Sam what did you do" Peter said in a panicked voice. Carnage's voice came from Sams mouth "Sams not here right now can I take your life?" His hands turned to extra long spikes as he lunged at Peter I jumped in front taking the blade to the gut then I blacked out.

(Peters P.O.V)

"DAD GET POPS OUT OF HERE." I yelled as I saw Pops bleeding out. By now Dads Armor was here and he picked up Pops and flew out the window and Carnage flew after him with novas powers until Wade and Danny jumped on him and they crashed on the street. I webbed him to the road. "Give us back our friend Carnage!" He let out a shriek "Dont fell like it he is a good host." He tore threw my webs and jumped on Wade. He cut Wade down the middle lunged at Danny he missed. As he tried again he was hit in the back of the head with a light dagger. He screamed and shot spines at here when he missed he flew at Tandy and Tyrone appeared and Carnage flew in his Cloak when Tyrone teleported back he said carnage was in a containment cell at S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Super Family Adventures 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें