Training Mischief

Down in the training room Tony Explains to Steve "Well based on my test if he flexes the muscles in his wrist the right way he should be able to shoot webs but they won't be nearly as strong as they should be so... there you go. " Tony explains as he clamped a devices on Peter's wrist, then crouches down and starts baby talking to peter "Do this peter make a rock on sign .. come on do it for daddy."Just then web spray on to tonys beard and as peter tugs tony let out a girly scream "aghh"and Peter and Steve laughed. "Did that hurt little girl" Steve says smirking as he hugs Tony. Just than Falcon walked in and Peter ran over and hugged his legs. "Thanks for coming Sam" Steve and Tony said. Falcon replied any time I get to see my favorite little guy and he pick Peter up and tossed him in the air and caught him then again and higher then peter shot a web and dangled from the ceiling. Falcon paused "Whelp thats new." "Yes Peter has powers and we need to train him." Steve said. Falcon flew up and grabbed Peter but as he was coming down peter crawled on his back where Sam couldn't reach "Uh little help!" Steve grabbed Peter and set him down said I'm gonna go get started on dinner and he when up stairs. "You got this right Falcon?" Tony said following after Steve. Falcon thought ''How do I train a toddler?'' Peter shot a web on the ceiling and made a swing set. Peter giggled "Push me Falcon, push me!" Falcon walk over and started to push Peter he smiled "I guess this counts as training."
   About twenty minutes later Jarvis said "Mister Stark and Mister Rogers are requesting you for dinner." Falcon picked up peter and headed up stairs. When they got up stairs everyone was at the table Tony,Steve,Black Widow,Hawkeye,Thor,Hulk.

Beta read by yours truly