SpideyPool

(Peter's P.O.V)
I woke up and I felt cold I could tell Wade was no longer there. I stood up and stretched. "Well good afternoon sleepy head want some tea?" Danny said smiling. "No i'm fine where is Wade?" "Hes on the roof he said he needed air. Hes been up there for a while."
I headed up to the roof. I saw Wade leaning over the edge looking into the city. I walked up behind him my hair was flowing in the wind "You ok?" He cocked his head to the side "Yea it was just a nightmare." "Care to tell me what about?." He looked back at the city. "I lost someone I care about." "Was it me?" I blushed realizing what I just said.  "How did you know?" "you talk in your sleep. Plus I heard you saying you like me at the Zoo." He turned around and faced me "really?" I nodded "I like you too." He walked up to me and stared me in the eyes for what felt like eternity. Then he kissed me. His lips where so plump and soft. He slid his tongue in my mouth so warm and slick. Then my phone rang it was my dad. "Let it go to voicemail." Wade said through our making out. "I cant it might be important." I answered my phone. "Hey bud are you hungry I'm on my way with your Pops with lunch." I stuttered as Wade kissed neck "W- what are you b- bringing?" "your dad made barbecue chicken fingers and fries." "ok see you soon."

(Tony's P.O.V)
   I was in my armor flying to see how Peter was doing and to check on Sam when I scanned the building to see what floor they where I noticed Peter was on the roof with Wade they where talking. Then Wade kissed him. I mean they where really going at it. I didn't know what to do so I panicked and called him. I told him I was going to bring him barbecue chicken fingers. I flew off and headed for a BBQ place down the street then raced home to put it in a Tupperware bowl. Steve walked in to the kitchen. "I thought we agreed on no armor in the house." He walked up next to me and kissed me. "Steve I just saw Peter kiss Wade on the roof of the hospital so I called him and said I was on my way to drop off food." Steve pause for a second "Are you sure it was Peter." "YES, Get in the car we got to go to the hospital" I said as I took off my suit and told JARVIS to put it away.

Beta read by yours truly